Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
wldspirit wrote:Morning Elba.....or wait.......Good Evening?? Time change and all......
Anyways.......Ambrosina it is!!!!!
I searched high and low, and it is most assuredley a knick-name......
DeLisa
Wow 'wildspirit'.....you mean I actually solved a little genealogical mystery?????
I can' believe it! Not bad then for a translator eh? LOL!!
Yes it is evening here (well actually it's night)....I'm late going to bed - it's 12.40AM now - but I had a translation to finish before hitting 'pillow- land'!
My mom and dad came from two very different classes of Italian society. Dad's mom came from a very aristocrat family and mom's came from farmers and agricultural workers. When my mom's parents came to the US, they left their oldest son Giovanni in the care of my maternal grandmother's parents. I hea...