Perone/Salvati

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ddw2969

Perone/Salvati

Post by ddw2969 »

I would appreciate any help concerning the Perone's and Salvati's of Bonea. These were my grandparents and all I can find is their entry into the United States and that's it. I would like to find relatives especially Gaetano Perone. Thank you in advance
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are only 3 Gaetano Perone listed in all of Italy in two different directories. Pavia, Naples and Acerra. Go to wwwpaginebianche.it and inser the names in the first and second line and the towns one at a time. Peter
susan4464

also looking for salvati--here is all the info I have

Post by susan4464 »

this is all I have and am also looking for info on our family-- salvati & monforte.. Let me know if you get A copy of a letter I sent to a Military school in Napoli

My name is Susan Strober . I live in USA. I am trying to find information about my Great Grandfather. Please let me know if your school has ANY information on him working at this school or attending this school. Here is the information I have on him.
His name: Francesco Arminio Monfort. ( please nete that he may have spelled his name differently when he lived in Italy) He may not have used Monfort- or he may have spelled it as Monforte.
I am told he worked at this school as like a DEAN in about the years up until around the years 1885-1905 when he left to the USA. I am told he got into some sort of trouble when a fire broke out at the school. He & his family had alot of money. When he fled to the USA he had 75,000.00 ( that was alot of money back then) His wife was named Alforna. Her Maiden name was SALVATI. I am told her brother was like a general in the Italy Military ( General Salvati).... Francesco & his wife had 6 children. Nicholas, John, Tesse, Clara, Elvira.. ( these are the first names they used in the USA.... They all used the middle name ARMINIO when they came to USA... I am told they took alot of thier money and left a large estate & land when they came to the USA. They were not leaving Italy for a better life becuase they were very wealthy italy-- but thyey left to avoid getting into some sort of militay trouble. ( I never got the whole story).
But If you could please check the records of the late 1800's and see if you have any record of my Great Grandfather , Francesco Arminio Monforte. I would be very, very grateful....You may also want to check Francesco Arminio-- or use variations you think he may have used. Please reply and let me know if you can help.
Thank You,
Susan Strober

more info on salvati and I will also.
e mail me at nodrog4464@aol.com
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi Susan: The Militar school in Napoli is"Scuola Militare Nunziatella-Napoli"
is this the school to which you have written? they send free and in email attachement the
ALBO EX ALLIEVI NUNZIATELLA (names students ) , please send an emailto this mailto:
nunziatella@nunziatella.org

more: an italian general WWarII
-d’Arminio Monforte, Brigadier-General Salvatore (1887- ? ):
42 : Deputy General Officer Commanding 11th Division Brennero
http://www.generals.dk/italy2.htm

More: Arminio and Perone in Benevento around 1923
http://www.littorio.com/pnf/bn-i.htm
for info: museo@iol.it

regards, suanj
jofadad

Perones of Bonea

Post by jofadad »

I would be interested in any info out there on Luigi Perone (who was around 34 years old in 1906) or his wife Angiolina Mercaldo Perone who would have been around 24 in 1906. I always thought that their location was Benevento but have recently been informed that Bonea is more accurate.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Perones of Bonea

Post by suanj »

jofadad wrote:I would be interested in any info out there on Luigi Perone (who was around 34 years old in 1906) or his wife Angiolina Mercaldo Perone who would have been around 24 in 1906. I always thought that their location was Benevento but have recently been informed that Bonea is more accurate.
Hi: in my previous reply, Perone and Salvati in Benevento, agrees Benevento area, not express Benevento town. More for your search can to help the contact with this person

http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... ea&x=0&y=0
is the only Mercaldo person living in Bonea... regards, suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

More:presence Perone family in Bonea, is very ancient and a lot known..also Bonea' s Major has Perone surname ..Bonea is very small village, with only 514 families (1537 persons)..currently are 24 Perone's families in Bonea
http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... onea&st=10&

sure all relatives between they....for knowing relative news to the persons your search, must contact Perone persons of Bonea..regards, suanj