Virgone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
virdi01

Virgone

Post by virdi01 »

Hello I would like to make my genealogique tree and I arrived to has Virgone Leonardo Calogero been born in sommatino on September 27th, 1868, I have his(her,its) birth certificate, his(her) relatives(parents) are Virgone Barbaro and Drago calogera if you can help me to go back up(to raise) farther it would be a big pleasure for me I remecie you beforehand
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Virgone

Post by ricbru »

Hello,
on his birth records there is written his parents age, this can help you to go back and find their birth records, always if they were born in the same town.
At least try to look for his parents marriage record before the date his son was born, always in the town of Sommatino,
Good luck and Merry Christmas
ciao Riccardo
virdi01

Post by virdi01 »

Hello Ricardo ,I have no date of birth, no date of marriage of his relatives(parents). I know that his father name virgone Barbaro and his mother name Drago Calogera and I know that he it is married on 30/05/1901 with Di Maria calogera and that he had a son which is born Virgone Diego has sommatino on 23/10/1905 and it is married the 22/06/1928 With Collura Rosa

thanks for all and mary chrismas you too
virdi01

Post by virdi01 »

Escuses for my English but it is translated by French!! Because I speak only about French

virgone barbaro ------drago maria
(?) sommatino
I
vigone leonardo calogero----di maria calogera(married 30/05/1901)
(born 27/09/1868) sommatino
I
virgone diego---------collura maria(married 22/06/1928)
(born 23/10/1905) sommatino
I
virgone giuseppe ------sanfilippo michela(married 12/07/58)
(born24/07/1935) belgio

I hope that you understand
virdi01

Post by virdi01 »

virgone giuseppe is born to sommatio and married in belgium
sorry
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Virdi: already another similar topic here
http://www.italiangenealogy.tardio.com/ ... =2793.html
however the better thing is to see the Mormon microfilms( census from 1584 year), church records (from 1655 year) and civil records (from 1820 year) http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0

regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

virdi01 wrote:Hello Ricardo ,I have no date of birth, no date of marriage of his relatives(parents). I know that his father name virgone Barbaro and his mother name Drago Calogera and I know that he it is married on 30/05/1901 with Di Maria calogera and that he had a son which is born Virgone Diego has sommatino on 23/10/1905 and it is married the 22/06/1928 With Collura Rosa

thanks for all and mary chrismas you too
Hello,
I know you have no date of births but you can find them using the age declared on their son birth record. And you can always check their merriage record before their son date of birth. It is easy but you need to have a lot of patient.
Merry Christmas
Riccardo
virdi01

Post by virdi01 »

Thank you for the answers!
But I live in Belgium and I cannot go in Italy. Would have there - he(it) a means to have it by internet or by mail via the sites which you give this above or by another means? Still thank you and merry christmas