Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I hope everyone who signs on to this forum and is doing a surname search would please check the e-mail address they have submitted. I thought I had hit the jackpot when not one but 2 others had posted surnames I was trac ing only to find they had given incorrect or closed e-mail accounts. This may have been in error.
My hopes were exceptionally high because one email address connected with 2 of my surnames!
So check your e-mail addresses to make sure they are correct.
Thanks,Melissa
Which conditions may have an effect - positive or negative - on your Italian family history project. The following insights, based on many years of experience in Italy, pertain to factors that have very little to do with Italian genealogy per se, but involve vast cultural differences that influence ...