Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I hope everyone who signs on to this forum and is doing a surname search would please check the e-mail address they have submitted. I thought I had hit the jackpot when not one but 2 others had posted surnames I was trac ing only to find they had given incorrect or closed e-mail accounts. This may have been in error.
My hopes were exceptionally high because one email address connected with 2 of my surnames!
So check your e-mail addresses to make sure they are correct.
Thanks,Melissa
I've made several cousin connections using ancestry.com. With many of them we will simply exchange an email here and there on ancestry.com and compare some notes. I find that most people go to ancestry.com mainly to have a DNA test, an aren't that interested in building a family tree, making connect...