Pasquale FAVA - Province of Frosinone
- mercedesjay
- Newbie

- Posts: 23
- Joined: 19 Feb 2006, 00:00
- Location: Canton, OH. USA
Pasquale FAVA - Province of Frosinone
I need help locating the birth town of my ancestor Pasquale Fava. I know that he was living in the town of Brocco (now Broccostella) while he was married and raising a family. He married Anna Maria Antonia FERRI who was born 23 May 1820 in Brocco. They had a daughter named Camilla (born 1856) who married Antonio DiCresce. Some of their other children include Maria Nunziata, Arcangelo & Restituta. I have never been able to find any reference to where Pasquale Fava was born. I narrowed it down to between 1810-1824. Where can I turn since I have no clue?
Have been researching family for more than a decade in the provinces of Campobasso and Frosinone.
Re: Pasquale FAVA - Province of Frosinone
Hi Merc, just saw this thread, i answered another one on the Tersignis.
Have you tried a researcher to help you? I have and she was so helpful, looking for the births, marriages,ect.. on one line i have now gone back to mid 1700s, if you pm me, i can give you her details.
Have you tried a researcher to help you? I have and she was so helpful, looking for the births, marriages,ect.. on one line i have now gone back to mid 1700s, if you pm me, i can give you her details.
Tuzi/Lombardozzi/Polsinelli/Tersigni/La Rocca/Gismondi from Sora,Frosinone.
- mercedesjay
- Newbie

- Posts: 23
- Joined: 19 Feb 2006, 00:00
- Location: Canton, OH. USA
Re: Pasquale FAVA - Province of Frosinone
Thanks Sheronb! Appreciate the hint. I thought about a private researcher but just wasn't sure of the cost involved.
Have been researching family for more than a decade in the provinces of Campobasso and Frosinone.
