as i seem to be having trouble posting a link here, this is on rootschat, can some confirm the translation and signature please?
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.ph ... 215093.new
translation please.
translation please.
Tuzi/Lombardozzi/Polsinelli/Tersigni/La Rocca/Gismondi from Sora,Frosinone.
Re: translation please.
It says:
Per te, che sempre: ti penso e ti amo.
Tony xxxxxx
.....22.
For you, who I will always: think of, and I love.
Tony xxxxxx
.....22
The last ".....22" muat be a date/year.
elba
Per te, che sempre: ti penso e ti amo.
Tony xxxxxx
.....22.
For you, who I will always: think of, and I love.
Tony xxxxxx
.....22
The last ".....22" muat be a date/year.
elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: translation please.
Thank you so much, now to find out who he was!!
Tuzi/Lombardozzi/Polsinelli/Tersigni/La Rocca/Gismondi from Sora,Frosinone.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: translation please.
The overall meaning does not change, however, in my opinion it says:sheronb wrote:as i seem to be having trouble posting a link here, this is on rootschat, can some confirm the translation and signature please?
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.ph ... 215093.new
Per te, chi sempre ti pensa e ti ama
Tony
For you, (a person) who always thinks about you and loves you. Tony
The date is February 6, (19)48
Livio
Re: translation please.
Thank you Livio!!
Tuzi/Lombardozzi/Polsinelli/Tersigni/La Rocca/Gismondi from Sora,Frosinone.

