I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!

Post by Prunelle »

Hallo,

IS THERE SOMETHING WHO CAN HELP ME TO WRITE A LETTER IN ITALIAN TO MY POSSIBLE RELATIVES !!!!!!!

I am looking for my relatives regarding my great- grandfather GIOVANNI BARBARANELLI who was born in Rome.....He died in Belgium during the war of 1914-1918... I have already find all possible relatives..... There are 9 family's in Italie..... in LAZIO, TOSCANA, FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA and EMILIA ROMAGNA.

My grandmother FLORA BARBARANELLI has been in the year of 1938 to Rome and has been seing her family in Rome....She died already too..

I am now looking for my family.....My mother has the birthdate certificate and also the certificate of the marriage of her grandfather GIOVANNI BARBARANELLI, he was married with STEPHANIE LE ROI GHEYS......(Belgium)
They have 3 children, they are all death, their names were, FLORA, MARIA, ADELMO BARBARANELLI.

I have only to ask this matters to my mother and I can send my letter to all the possible relatives.....

Who can help me to write this letter ..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Prunelle
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

SORRY SOMEBODY
PRUNELLE
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Hello,

I have found a form letter to send to my relatives...

Thank you anyway

Regards

Prunelle
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Hello again,

Could somebody give me the translation in italian ......

My grandmother FLORA BARBARANELLI came to ROME to see her family during the year of 1938. Her father died in Belgium during the war of 1914-1918... He was also buried with military honours in Belgium near Diksmuide

This is not in the form letter..

Thank you very much for helping me!!!

Prunelle
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Hello again,

Can you give me also the translation of

He was married with STEPAHNIE LE ROI GHEYS in Antwerp...(Belgium).
He has had 3 children , their names names were, FLORA, MARIA, ALDELMO BARBARANELLI

Thanks

Prunelle
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Prunelle wrote:Hallo,

IS THERE SOMETHING WHO CAN HELP ME TO WRITE A LETTER IN ITALIAN TO MY POSSIBLE RELATIVES !!!!!!!

I am looking for my relatives regarding my great- grandfather GIOVANNI BARBARANELLI who was born in Rome.....He died in Belgium during the war of 1914-1918... I have already find all possible relatives..... There are 9 family's in Italie..... in LAZIO, TOSCANA, FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA and EMILIA ROMAGNA.

My grandmother FLORA BARBARANELLI has been in the year of 1938 to Rome and has been seing her family in Rome....She died already too..

I am now looking for my family.....My mother has the birthdate certificate and also the certificate of the marriage of her grandfather GIOVANNI BARBARANELLI, he was married with STEPHANIE LE ROI GHEYS......(Belgium)
They have 3 children, they are all death, their names were, FLORA, MARIA, ADELMO BARBARANELLI.

I have only to ask this matters to my mother and I can send my letter to all the possible relatives.....

Who can help me to write this letter ..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Prunelle
Gentile Signore/a,
mi chiamo…. ( your name) e scrivo dal Belgio, ma sono di origini italiane e sono in cerca dei miei parenti italiani di Roma.
Il mio bisnonno si chiamava BARBARANELLI Giovanni nato a Roma ed emigrato in Belgio dove morì molto giovane nella Prima Guerra Mondiale. Era sposato in Belgio con Stephanie LE ROI GHEYS. Ebbero tre figli: Flora, Maria, Adelmo.
Mia nonna che era Flora BARBARANELLI ( anche deceduta) nel 1938 è venuta a Roma per rivedere i suoi parenti.
Sto scrivendo a tutti i Barbaranelli di Roma, come anche a quelli che sono in Italia.

Ma ho la speranza che qualche Barbaranelli parente sia ancora vivente a Roma, ed è questo il motivo che mi spinge a scriverle.
La prego di rispondermi, anche tramite email : ………………( your email)

Posso fornire la data di nascita di Giovanni BARBARANELLI se può aiutarla a trovare un eventuale rapporto di parentela.
La ringrazio molto e spero di avere una risposta; per me sarebbe meraviglioso ritrovare i miei parenti italiani.
Distinti saluti,
……………….your name
…………………your complete and exact address
……………….your email
[hr]
so it is better and more comprensible.
Regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Thank you so much... indead for me it's better like this....... Anyway my mother has the birthday of my great-grandfather and other papers too....

Thank you....
I have to see my mother now.. and then I send these to all my possible relatives....

I'll tell you later..

rgds

Prunelle
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I received already one email of my possible relatives....I sent the letters on monday....!!!

This person , he is man , he ask me if I am a femminile or a maschile...
He is living in Bologna... His father died already and his grandfather too.

He was born in Tarquinia, he is living now in Bologna....He said that he thinks we are not relatives but anyway he said .. rimango comunque a sua disposizione, anche perché un Barbaranelli è sempre un Barbaranelli..

He is so gentil, that I want to write him again........

I want to say to him that I am a feminnile , that he is very gentil to write me ...but he did'nt mention any parenti bisnonno , he is only speaking about his nonno and his padre (Barbaranelli)....

What to you thing about it Suanj!!!

Rgds

Prunelle
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Perhaps I can ask him to remain in contact too.....

Rgds

Prunelle
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Prunelle wrote:Dear Suanj,

I received already one email of my possible relatives....I sent the letters on monday....!!!

This person , he is man , he ask me if I am a femminile or a maschile...
He is living in Bologna... His father died already and his grandfather too.

He was born in Tarquinia, he is living now in Bologna....He said that he thinks we are not relatives but anyway he said .. rimango comunque a sua disposizione, anche perché un Barbaranelli è sempre un Barbaranelli..

He is so gentil, that I want to write him again........

I want to say to him that I am a feminnile , that he is very gentil to write me ...but he did'nt mention any parenti bisnonno , he is only speaking about his nonno and his padre (Barbaranelli)....

What to you thing about it Suanj!!!

Rgds

Prunelle
well write so:
gent. Sig. Barbaranelli, la ringrazio per la cortese risposta. Io sono una donna, e le sarei veramente grata se potesse dirmi di più anche sui suoi bisnonni Barbaranelli, che è comunque sempre possibile che siamo parenti, perchè questo cognome è molto raro e siamo così pochi, che forse il capostipite era lo stesso; per questo le chiedo cortesemente se potesse parlarmi anche dei bisnonni andando indietro con il tempo...
sono in attesa di una sua altra email, e spero che si possa trovare il ramo giusto della famiglia.
Grazie per avermi risposto,
................your name
.............your address
...............your email
[hr]
what i think? I think that if this search was made by me, this search was made in different way, asking in Roma civil records office the appropriate documents, regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Thank you for the translation... but the things I have been doing.... are not good.. The letter I have been sending to my possible relatives also.. I thought everything was all wright...I thought that the letter I sent was a good beginning ....

I have to start all over again...

Which are the offices in Roma I can find everything about the family.

Thank you...

Rgds
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Prunelle wrote:Dear Suanj,

Thank you for the translation... but the things I have been doing.... are not good.. The letter I have been sending to my possible relatives also.. I thought everything was all wright...I thought that the letter I sent was a good beginning ....

I have to start all over again...

Which are the offices in Roma I can find everything about the family.

Thank you...

Rgds
you can write by webpage of Roma website:
http://www.comune.roma.it/was/wps/porta ... /&flagSub=
1° box = you must choice ANAGRAFE
2° box= your email address
3° box= you must write what you wish( the subject)
4° box= the txt letter

if you need of a translation, please to write the txt in english and we are able to translate in italian

In Roma it are many districts, http://www.comune.roma.it/was/wps/porta ... /&flagSub=

and any district have a civil records office, so for to write in right office in right district it is necessary to know in what district of Roma.. Giovanni was born...
so it is better to write by webpage; no email addresses on the website...
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,
I have been looking already..... to the Offices of Roma.

Yes indead... I will go to my mother and ask all the papers.... because he can also be born in Vetralla .. They were saying always in Roma....but it could be different... I know she has also photo's of my greath- grandfather!!!!

In the meantime , thank you Suanj, I hope anyway that other Barbaranelli's will respond already!!!

Rgds
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

oh yes, Vetralla is very different!

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suan,

I went to my mother yesterday, my father is very sick, he willl not live for long anymore!!!... so for the moment I have to wait because my mother did'nt find already the birthcertificate papers of GIOVANNI BARBARANELLI. She is so nerveus for the moment..I know they are there.... and photo's and everything....

But I have already the marriage certificate of my grandmother.... The name OF GIOVANNI isGIOVANNI AUGUSTO ANTONIO BARBARANELLI en her Mother STEPHANIE JOSEPHINE GHIJS LE ROY, Perhaps I can aks it to the registry office her in Antwerp???.. They can give me perhaps the birthday.... I know aswell that GIOVANNI B. was buried with military honours in DIKSMUIDE ( Belgium) during the war of 1914. He died in 1914...he was fighting for the Belgium country otherwise he couldn't stay in Belgium, but he died very soon in 1914....

Otherwise I have to aks in Rome and other districts in Italie...
But only with his name??????....
I don't know when my mother will have the courage to search for this papers...She doesn't want that I look for it!!

What do you think???

Thanks

Rgds