Do you know the correct spelling for this name or could it be written both ways?
Guiseppe or Giuseppe
and the female version- Guiseppa or Giuseppa
Sometimes the 'dot' above the i seems to be above the first stroke after the G and other times its after the 3rd stroke very confusing would be grateful for your opinions.
This is a Christian name I havent seen before anyone know the English version?
Cresceuzo/Creseuzo
Emmy
Correct spelling please
Re: Correct spelling please
Hi Emmy!
Giu should be correct
Next name, you're probably looking at an 'n' instead of a 'u'
Crescenzo/Crescenzio
from:
CRESCENTIUS
Gender: Masculine
Usage: Ancient Roman
Roman cognomen which derives from Latin crescere "to grow".
really neat name site
and Behind the Name site
Valarie
Giu should be correct
Next name, you're probably looking at an 'n' instead of a 'u'
Crescenzo/Crescenzio
from:
CRESCENTIUS
Gender: Masculine
Usage: Ancient Roman
Roman cognomen which derives from Latin crescere "to grow".
really neat name site
and Behind the Name site
Valarie
Re: Correct spelling please
Many Thanks Valerie
Now I wont need to sit with the magnifying glass
Thank you for that link I've saved it to my favourites,it will come in very helpful when I'm trying to check the spelling of the names on the documents .
Emmy
Now I wont need to sit with the magnifying glass
Thank you for that link I've saved it to my favourites,it will come in very helpful when I'm trying to check the spelling of the names on the documents .
Emmy
