Thanks Beth and Nola for your suggestions.
The Maghertia on the list is not an ancestor of mine.
I have a number of films out on indefinate loan from the F H C for the comune of Sant'Elia Fiumerapido where my grandparents were born, and I thought that when I was looking for information about my ancestors I would just translate and record all the information on the films I have on loan then transfer it to the computer. The helper at the FHC has asked me if I would give her a copy (CD)of the recorded information and she is going to post it on the I.G.I. for others to use in the future.
This is my reason for trying to get the correct names but sometimes the writing isnt very clear.
So be ready

I guess I'll be posting for help for a long time to come

It will certainly keep me out of mischief
Many Thanks again
Emmy