Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I'm looking for any information on the surnames Dalla Costa and Ribecco. I would like to do a family tree for the family any information if you have it would be great.
Thanks so much Gina
www.familysearch.org under ancestor search and then go to family history library for surnames in the town of origin to trace family, Obtain book Italian Genealofical rRecords by Trafford R. Cole for research information. Peter
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...