I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chile

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
DamianMazzei
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 Jan 2004, 00:00

Mazzei family

Post by DamianMazzei »

I am also trying to find information on a Mazzei family. From Catanzaro
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Post by suanj »

Hi: Elba island are of Italy, Livorno province-Toscana region...

Segnini are surname tipically of Elba island are record presence this surname in Elba island from 1714..)......Mazzei surname very diffused in all Italy, are large presence also in Elba island...


More: also first name Elba is tipically of Elba island(Porto Ferraio town and Poggio Marciana town )in this isle are many persons emigrated in Latin America(- in Guatemala, in fact are on ellis island an Elba Segnini born in Porto Ferraio-Elba island-Livorno province-Toscana region, coming from Guatemala http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/searc ... 4018130415
and in:
-Salvador
- Venezuela );In Venezuela country surname's version: Segnini Lupi coming from Poggio Marciana-Elba isle and Mazzei-..... dates of: VANNINI DE GERULEWICZ, Marisa - Italia y los italianos en la historia y en la cultura de Venezuela;
first name of Benancio (Mazzei) probable exact spelling is Benanzio(very rare); Benanzio first name are usual in Catanzaro province-Calabria region...; Argia first name also very rare is tipically of north Italy..I think your info are exact

regards, suanj
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Post by ptimber »

are you seeking Mazzei in Chile??? Peter
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Post by suanj »

Dear Peter only I've reply:
-on italian Elba island
-on surnames searched
-on historic presence this surname in place of origin
-on exact splelling first name ancestors.
If data not are sure, as to search??To know with precision allows better search..........
Regards, suanj
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Post by ptimber »

There are 12 Mazzei listed in the Chile telephone directory so they may be your relatives. Why not write one letter to all 12 asking them if they know your family. Peter
User avatar
sorgab16
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Sep 2009, 12:37

Re: Mazzei family

Post by sorgab16 »

I am also searching for people wih Mazzei as their last name. I am from Venezuela and we are more than 50 member on Facebook, you can look for me as Gabriel Mazzei, from Venezuela (there is also one Gabriel Mazzei in Argentina)
User avatar
aliciayliana
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 09:58

Re: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chi

Post by aliciayliana »

Hola me llamo alicia yliana compagnoni,estoy armando mi arbol genealogico,no logro ubicar el pueblo donde nacio mi bisabuelo,se llamaba NOE COMPAGNONI,nacio en Como el 08-09-1860,sus padres se llamaban AMPELIO COMPAGNONI Y AMBROGIA LANFRANCONI o LAFRANCONI,mi bisabuelo emigro al Uruguay en el ano 1878 aproximadamente y se caso en Montevideo con MARIA FUCETTI o FUSETTI,he enviado cartas a varios comunes y archivos de stado con respuesta siempre negativa cuando la obtuve,no se mas donde buscar y que camino seguir,por favor agradeceria alguna sugerencia,ya es demasiado tiempo que busco.desde ya muchas gracias alicia
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chi

Post by PeterTimber »

Estimada Alicia me alegro mucho concer alguien de Cile que vivia alli por un ano muchos anos atras. Ahora como veo la problema no conoce el pueblo de origen de su familia enm la provincia de Como verdad? voy averiguar si puedo buscar informes de lallegada de su bisabuelo en Urugay. Hay parientes alli en este pais? =Peter=
~Peter~
User avatar
aliciayliana
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 09:58

Re: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chi

Post by aliciayliana »

[quote="PeterTimber"]Estimada Alicia me alegro mucho concer alguien de Cile que vivia alli por un ano muchos anos atras. Ahora como veo la problema no conoce el pueblo de origen de su familia enm la provincia de Como verdad? voy averiguar si puedo buscar informes de lallegada de su bisabuelo en Urugay. Hay parientes alli en este pais? =Peter=[/quot


muchas gracias....si tengo algunos parientes actualmente en uruguay,ellos tambien ignoran el pueblo de origen de nuestro ancestro,no hablo ingles solo espanol hasta pronto alicia
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chi

Post by PeterTimber »

Yo se que la guia telefonica de Uruguay hay como 12 Compagnoni ey uno se llama Carlos Noe Compagnoni quien vive en Avenida Blancio, Dr. Juan Carlos 3343 con numero de telefono 002-305-1550. Ahora vamos a trasladar la busqueda en Cile y especialmente el registro civil donde fue a vivir qunado emigro alli. Conoce donde fue a vivir y ha iniciado una busqueda de los arquivos por informes de Noe? =Peter=
~Peter~
User avatar
aliciayliana
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 09:58

Re: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chi

Post by aliciayliana »

esa persona que se llama noe compagnoni es un primo hermano de mi padre con cuyo hijo estoy en contacto,el ha conseguido en uruguay la partida de matrimonio de nuestro bisabuelo en la cual dice que era ITALIANO,DE COMO,pero no especifica el pueblo,creemos que nuestrobisabuelo cuando emigro en montevideo fue a vivir al barrio NUEVO PARIS DE MONTEVIDEO
User avatar
aliciayliana
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 09:58

Re: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chi

Post by aliciayliana »

senor peter,a que archivos se refiere ud?,he buscado ya en algunos de los sitos presentes en internet pero no he encontrado nada aun,he enviado muchas cartas a diferentes entes y comunas con exito negativo,ud que me aconseja?gracias por todo alicia
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chi

Post by PeterTimber »

Actualmente lo unico parece seria las oficina del registro civil en Cile donde fue a vivir. Conoce la zona? =Peter=
~Peter~
User avatar
aliciayliana
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 09:58

Re: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chi

Post by aliciayliana »

no se si no me explique bien,mi bisnonno fue a vivr a montevideo uruguay,no vivio nunca en cile.ahora me viene la duda si habre escrito en el forum equivocado,pido disculpas si asi fue gracias igualmente
Ugoms
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 14:30

Re: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chi

Post by Ugoms »

Mi abuelo era un Segnini y mi abuela una Mazzei, ambos de la Isla de Elba, pueblo de Poggio, Comune di Marciana, provincia de Livorno, en Italia. En esa isla fue el primer exilio de Napoleon Bonaparte (de ahi el error de quien dijo que era parte de Francia). Aunque hay Mazzei en Sicilia, solo en Elba (que es parte de la region Toscana) vas a conseguir tanto Segnini como Mazzei.
Post Reply