Di Zazzo & Tomasso Families of Rocca D'Evandro, Caserta

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Dizzy

Di Zazzo & Tomasso Families of Rocca D'Evandro, Caserta

Post by Dizzy »

Hi, my Grandfather was born in Caserta and was from the town of Rocca D'Evandro. He is living in Massachusetts, now 93 years old. His family came here when he was 3 in 1913. His father was Antonio Di Zazzo and his mother was Rachael Tomasso. Antonio's parents were Giovanni & Palma (Fascione) Di Zazzo. I have looked up and discovered there are still 40 listings for Di Zazzos in Rocca D'Evandro. I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there with connections to these clans? I'm new to this site and feeling my way around. Lisa.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are no clans in italy, clans are found in Scotland. In Italy there are families who share the same surname.Please follow the same advice I gave you about the other members of your family in Malfa. Peter
Dizzy

(Clans...bad slang) Thanks Peter

Post by Dizzy »

Peter,
Thanks for the info...I have already looked up the family and found 40 Di Zazzos still in Rocca D'Evandro. When I said 'clans' I was using it as slang, not some genealogical term. Sorry if I offended you.
Lisa
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

You did not offend me but if your searching other people who may share the same surname you would want them to feel comfortable about contacting you. There may be some people who have conducted in depth genealogy on any one of these surnames so go to www.google.com and insert the surname in the title and alongside type in the word "genealogy" so that anyone doing any research on that surname will show up. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

You did not offend me but if your searching other people who may share the same surname you would want them to feel comfortable about contacting you. There may be some people who have conducted in depth genealogy on any one of these surnames so go to www.google.com and insert the surname in the title and alongside type in the word "genealogy" so that anyone doing any research on that surname will show up. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »