Francesco Paolo Bruno in 1910 census

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Francesco Paolo Bruno in 1910 census

Post by ricbru »

Does anybody know if there is a Francesco Paolo Bruno born in Italy on 1860, shoe maker, in the 1910 census ? Thanks Riccardo
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

While you provide little information as to his possible state and city of resdience in 1910, it is something you will need when you go to www.ancestry.com to look up the census information after you gain access by joining the group. You can also go to the nearest family history library of the Mormon church and they now share information with the Ancestry.com people and its free. If you choose this latter route then call them and ask if they have internet availability and can interface with ancestry.com. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Francesco Paolo Bruno in 1910 census

Post by suanj »

ricbru wrote:Does anybody know if there is a Francesco Paolo Bruno born in Italy on 1860, shoe maker, in the 1910 census ? Thanks Riccardo
Hi Riccardo: I'm happy for your inscription on this website(remember me?)..I've found record on ellis island : http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/searc ... 2170100258

more are 1 record in Hartford and East Hartford,Connecticut City, for an Francesco Paolo Bruno in 1916..(data from ancestry.com..but:

Hartford and East Hartford, Connecticut

City Directory, 1916

Francesco Paolo Bruno - 1 record found!

To access this 1 record
subscribe to the

U.S. Records Collection ..... :roll: :cry:
Raffaella :wink: