Can someone please help me translate this, I would like to write to the consulate office in lagos, I wrote to them the first time in English and got no response, I'll like to try it in Italian hopefully i'll get a better response.
Hello,
My name is ....... born..... I am in need of urgent help. My father's name is ........ born......... in........., he is Italian, I was born here in Lagos Nigeria. My father applied for Italian Visa for me when I was young to travel to Italy, from the embassy here in Lagos and I was issued one on December 18 1981, do you have any record of the application on file, or was my birth certificate registered with the embassy. I want to get Italian citizenship, and I need this documentation. Please help me check for it and let me know if you have it. I would like to make an appointment to come and talk to someone.
Thanks
........
Thank you.
Translation, please help
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Translation, please help
You do not need to write in Italian. Maybe they did not answer because they were busy with the elections.
Send your letter directly to the General Consul: MAURIZIO BUNGARO
12, Walter Carrington Crescent - Victoria Island - Lagos
If he does not answer escalate to the Ambassador: Massimo Baistrocchi
21st Crescent, OFF CONSTITUTION AVENUE, CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, ABUJA
Send your letter directly to the General Consul: MAURIZIO BUNGARO
12, Walter Carrington Crescent - Victoria Island - Lagos
If he does not answer escalate to the Ambassador: Massimo Baistrocchi
21st Crescent, OFF CONSTITUTION AVENUE, CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, ABUJA
Re: Translation, please help
Thanks Livio, I'll try that.
