Faster Results
Faster Results
I need a naturalization record for Giulio (Julius) Viglione but I am lost where to search. I have mailed a FOIA request to USCIS and I know that will take a long time for a result. Nonetheless, are there other routes to obtain naturalization records with a faster result (I am impatient lol)? I live in Youngstown, Ohio. Thanks.
- federici1999
- Rookie

- Posts: 52
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 00:00
- Location: Florida
Re: Faster Results
Try the national archive in Ohio here is the web page. Go to the state archive and type in naturalization records. THe archives keep local records of who was naturalized in federal court in their counties. http://www.ohiohistory.org/occ/menu.htm
Thanks Bob
Looking for Federici and Cavalli from Bedonia
Looking for Federici and Cavalli from Bedonia
Re: Faster Results
Well, I have my GGF's naturalization record from my county's Clerk of Courts. My GGF naturalized on 11/5/1926 and my GF was born on 1/17/1926. Do I still qualify for dual-citizenship? 8O
Re: Faster Results
As to my understanding as long as your GF was born before your GGF became naturalized then citizenship should be passed down. So you should be ok.
