"So help me god." in Italian?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
mtpizzo

"So help me god." in Italian?

Post by mtpizzo »

Any advice for "so help me god" in italian?

Cosi' salvami dio?

Quindi, salvami dio?

Aiutami Dio?

Does god get the formal or informal?

Also, for a translation that I will submit to the Italian government, how high of quality does the translation have to be?

I have to translate things such as "massive Cardiovascular accident" and "cereberal vascular accident." I do not even know what these mean in English, much less in Italian.

Lastly, can I leave things such as names of hospitals, churches, etc in english or do I need to change "St. Joseph's Hospital" in "L'Ospedale di San Giuseppe" located on "Via Principale? (main street)"
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: "So help me god." in Italian?

Post by suanj »

mtpizzo wrote:Any advice for "so help me god" in italian?

Cosi' salvami dio?

Quindi, salvami dio?

Aiutami Dio?

Does god get the formal or informal?

Also, for a translation that I will submit to the Italian government, how high of quality does the translation have to be?

I have to translate things such as "massive Cardiovascular accident" and "cereberal vascular accident." I do not even know what these mean in English, much less in Italian.

Lastly, can I leave things such as names of hospitals, churches, etc in english or do I need to change "St. Joseph's Hospital" in "L'Ospedale di San Giuseppe" located on "Via Principale? (main street)"
-so help me god=così mi aiuta Dio
-Does god get the formal or informal?=this phrase comprises is the formal that informal: so is ok..
-Also, for a translation that I will submit to the Italian government, how high of quality does the translation have to be?=high quality, leaving the English names of hospitals intact, streets if they belong to English places, loaclities etc..
-I have to translate things such as "massive Cardiovascular accident" and "cereberal vascular accident." =this phrase must be in Italian, but I do not know italian exact translation...
-located on "Via Principale?=is street is in UK or in USA ..equal:Main street, if is in Italy, just: Via Principale
-"St. Joseph's Hospital" = equal if the hospital is it finds in UK or USA..instead if hospital is find in Italy :Ospedale"San Giuseppe"
regards, suanj