Stornelli Family from Celano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
nobleclan

Stornelli Family from Celano

Post by nobleclan »

Looking for anyone doing Stornelli name in Celano Italy. Family settled in Washington State, and then migrated east to Medina, NY.

Warmly,
Nancy Noble
Buffalo, NY
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

go to www.google.com and insert surname and genealogy in title for anyone doing research on the surname Stornelli. Peter
Bev44

Re: Stornelli Family from Celano

Post by Bev44 »

Hello,
My grandmother Santina Stornelli-Berardicurti came to Rochester from Celano with her daughter Rafella (Rachel) in September 10, 1921
fil300

Post by fil300 »

My great great grandmother is Maria Berardicurti who married Costanzo Subrani. They lived in Rochester and came from Celano in Italy. Is this Berardicurti related to yours? Her parents were Giovanni Battista Berardicurti and Caterina Paris.
suemassaro1959

Post by suemassaro1959 »

Nancy

My husband's family has some connection to Stornelli's from Medina. Surname is Massaro, Sam (Severino) and Annie- Sam was from Celano, Italy. My husband is Bob Massaro. I think they lived near one another on North Street in Medina.
If this sounds familiar, let me know!

Thanks,
Sue Massaro
Akron, NY

Just came across your post today!
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

The Italian telephone listings show 147 Stornelli's in all of Italy, 37 of which are in Celano. You may wish to try contacting some of them. See http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... elano&l=en

Also, if you have a Facebook account, search for "stornelli celano" and you will get several hits.

Sometimes these contacts pan out with great information and newfound friends or relatives. Other times nothing comes of them. You don't know until you try...
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Is Domenico Antonio Stornelli Oct 6 1880 wife Angelina related to you

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty