Menfi Agrigento

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
hailaugustus!

Menfi Agrigento

Post by hailaugustus! »

Hello! I am new to this site and I am doing research into my family history and to apply for duel citizenship. Would anyone know the address to the archivo di stato to menfi agrigento?. The only web site I found was to the provincial archives in the capital.

Thanks! :D
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Menfi Agrigento

Post by PeterTimber »

If you go to www.comuni.it and purt in Menfi you can come up with a videotape, a direct e-mail line and a website for Menfi. Inorder to write to the Uffcio di Stato Civile just add Comune di Menfi, Postale 92013, (AG), Sicily and request whatever diocuyment you are seeking. You can also e-mail the Ufficio Anagrafe (census office/ Stato Civile office) as well but you will have to write in Italian language.

So if you go to http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html you will find italian language form letters in english. =Peter=
nazca
Elite
Elite

Post by nazca »

Hi,
this is the address:

Archivio di Stato
Via Mazzini,187 -
92100 Agrigento
Italia

This is the e-mail address for information : as-ag@beniculturali.it
this is the official website (only in italian) : http://www.archivi.beniculturali.it/ASAG

best regards
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Cara Nazca lui sta cercando l'indirizzo dell' uffico di Stato Civile nel comune di Menfi. =Peter=
nazca
Elite
Elite

Post by nazca »

Information about town of Menfi:

this is civil records email address: anagrafe@comune.menfi.ag.it
Menfi official website: http://www.comune.menfi.ag.it

the town hall address is:

Piazza Vittorio Emanuele -
92013 MENFI (AG) - Italy

Best regards
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).