Liuzzi Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pbruzzoni

Liuzzi Family

Post by pbruzzoni »

Hello
this my first time in this page and i´m looking information from my ancestor in Italy. His name is Domenico Liuzzi and he was borned in Montemurro, Italy. then he came to Argentina.
Thank you
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Liuzzi Family

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Pablo if you go to the nearest Mormon family history library where you reside in Argrntina (Go to www.familysearch.org for location in Argentina)you can rent out the microfilm for the Comune of Montemurro for all births,marriages and deaths from 1809 to 1900. The fee for the film is not very expensive and the records are handwritten so you can trace your family back to1809. Bring along a magifying glass.

If you wish to request any documents from montemurro such as birth records or marriage records or death records you can do so free of charge as well. Please let us know if you need anything else from us. =Peter=
pbruzzoni

Post by pbruzzoni »

Thank you peter
i will be going to a Mormon church
Pablo
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Pablo there is a companion book in english Discovering Your Italian Ancestors by Lynn Nelson. She wrote this book to accompany people who view the microfilms. Get back to us if you have any questions. Suerte =Peter=
pbruzzoni

Post by pbruzzoni »

Thank you peter I think that i found a sister of Francesco liuzzi my ancestor who arrive to argentina
Pablo
meticulousmobile
Rookie
Rookie

Post by meticulousmobile »

You are probably my cousin, I have some records from Montemurro from when I ordered film, tell me some more details about him and I'll see if I have anything. My great-grandfathers' name was Domenico Liuzzi, husband of Angela Romanella, and he may have been a relative of yours. Let me know ------ Matt
Researching Pennella, Liuzzi, Bottini, Casella, LaPosta, Defeudis, Gaudet, Gallant and Parant.
pbruzzoni

Post by pbruzzoni »

Matt, my great-grandfather was Francesco and his father was Domenico Liuzzi , Married with Maria A Delfino. Perhaps francesco arrived to Argentina aprox. in 1880-1890
Thanks
Pablo
pbruzzoni

Post by pbruzzoni »

Matt, perhaps the father of your Great-grandfather was called Domenico Too. and your great-grandfather is francesco´s Brother
Pablo
meticulousmobile
Rookie
Rookie

Post by meticulousmobile »

Was Francesco married in italy? If so, do you know the wifes name? What year was he born?
Researching Pennella, Liuzzi, Bottini, Casella, LaPosta, Defeudis, Gaudet, Gallant and Parant.