CINQUINI,TOMMASI,BENELLI,MILANESI - Montemagno,Camaiore (LU)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Cinquini
Rookie
Rookie

CINQUINI,TOMMASI,BENELLI,MILANESI - Montemagno,Camaiore (LU)

Post by Cinquini »

I'm looking for descendants of brothers/sisters of GIOVANNI COSIMO DONATO CINQUINI or only DONATO CINQUINI married with FORTUNATA BENELLI in 28/Nov/1884.

They emmigrate to Brazil in 1893 with a son called GIUSEPPE CINQUINI, 3 years old.

Donato born in 11/Feb/1860 was son of GIUSEPPE and TERESA TOMMASI. Fortunata born in 11/Sep/1867 was daughter of Giovanni Celeste Benelli and Maria Anunziata Milanesi.

If you know something, please send me a pvt message.

Thanks

Valmir Cinquini
Valmir Cinquini
-----------------
Looking for surnames: CINQUINI, TOMMASI, BENELLI, MILANESI, FILLETI (or Feletti), NARDI, PELLEGRI, RINCON GALVEZ, LACHICA PEREZ
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: CINQUINI,TOMMASI,BENELLI,MILANESI - Montemagno,Camaiore

Post by PeterTimber »

Between 1882 and 1897 there are 8 Cinquini arriving at Santos in Sao Paulo State. Are you looking for these people or their descendants?

You might want to try the telephone directory at www.telesp.com.br/online/guias for Sao Paulo state. =Peter=
Cinquini
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cinquini »

Hi Peter

Three of these are my ascendants.

I'm looking for someone who lives/has lived in Montemagno area and is descendants of some brother/sister of Donato, Fortunata, etc.

A certain people called Sante Cinquini (who live in Montemagno, Camaiore) has sent me a "libretto militar" of Donato. Maybe he's descendat of some brother/sister of Donato. I've replied the letter but with no success. He never replied me again.

Unfortunally, my Italian isnt good enough to make a call and talk to him.

Thanks
PeterTimber wrote:Between 1882 and 1897 there are 8 Cinquini arriving at Santos in Sao Paulo State. Are you looking for these people or their descendants?

You might want to try the telephone directory at www.telesp.com.br/online/guias for Sao Paulo state. =Peter=
Valmir Cinquini
-----------------
Looking for surnames: CINQUINI, TOMMASI, BENELLI, MILANESI, FILLETI (or Feletti), NARDI, PELLEGRI, RINCON GALVEZ, LACHICA PEREZ
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

I suggest you to write him again, this time in the envelope, along with the letter put an envelope for him to reply and an international reply coupon.
If you need someone translate your letter into italian, there are many posters of IG who will be more than glad to help you
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

If you wish to send a letter in Italian directly you canuse the Italian language form letter to a potential relative at www.initaly.com/gene/mem/letter1.htm

Are you in Spain? =Peter=
Cinquini
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cinquini »

PeterTimber wrote:Are you in Spain? =Peter=
Brasil or Brazil or Brasile
Valmir Cinquini
-----------------
Cinquini
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cinquini »

Hi Riccardo

how many coupons do you think it's needed to send a letter from Italy to Brasil?
ricbru wrote:I suggest you to write him again, this time in the envelope, along with the letter put an envelope for him to reply and an international reply coupon.
Valmir Cinquini
-----------------
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

usually when the person who will reply to you goes to post office, he gives one of that to the post office man, and he will put the right stamp on the envelope to Brasil, so I think one is enough, if you want to send two, could be better
bye Riccardo