Need help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
cltaszek
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 25 Jan 2009, 04:30

Need help

Post by cltaszek »

Need some help...I have been trying to attach a document but ever time..it tells me it is too large....can I e-mail the document to someone and have them post it or translate it for me....

I would really appreciate it
Thank you
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Need help

Post by liviomoreno »

I've sent you a pm
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Need help

Post by liviomoreno »

This is the document that you sent me and that I have uploaded to Imageshack:
Image

The document is too small and hard to read, however it is teh 2nd page of a birth act, naming the witnesses.

You should upload the first page, which contains the actual birth act.
User avatar
cltaszek
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 25 Jan 2009, 04:30

Re: Need help

Post by cltaszek »

Thank you! I really appreciate your help and I'll see if I can find the first page.

Thanks
Post Reply