Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
We have looked into the Verrecchia connection with no luck.
We did find info on the other two Roselli children on Scotlands People, but I'm pretty sure I never wrote to Pozzilli (I'm not sure why though...it's probably the *only* place I haven't written to at this point in my search LOL)
There were quite a few folks from Itri area of Latina, Lazio who also went to Scotland - and as you mentioned on another thread, they were farmers.
Also 0 you ight think about the photo itself - it is obviously a studio print - are there any faded names on bottom or the back of the photo - you can then research the name of the studio for locality if so. It will be a shred of a hint but it might help.
Ever since I was a little boy, my dad would show me my great grandfather's card, and tell me that he was a count in Italy. I was always intrigued by that, but never really thought about asking my grandmother questions, or anyone else for that matter. About ten years ago, as more and more information...