I have a document which says, "Regio Esercito Italiado" and 3 Reggimento Fanteria" on the 2nd page of the document, with dates 1886 to 1909 there are sections for " State civile, contrassegni personali, arte e grdo d'instruzione, arruolamento e prima venuta alle armi, trasferimenti di corpo durante il servizio e data dell ultimo grado"
If this pertains to the military, can anyone tell me more?
Thank you!
Is this a military document?
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Is this a military document?
It looks like it is part of an Italian soldier army record. If you know tyo whom it relates and their town of oriign or province, you can obtain the full record;be it conscription, service in peace or war record, campaigns, medals, wounds and/or discharge information. The only prerequisite is that the record is made public after 75 years. =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Is this a military document?
This confirms what I thought about the document. I have a photograph of a man in a military uniform and the document was also found in the same house. I believe they go together now - dates seem to work.
Thanks for the help.
Tomi
Thanks for the help.
Tomi
Re: Is this a military document?
Hi,
if the first page of the document is like the abobe sheet is a " Foglio di Congedo assoluto" or "certificate of discharge"
best regards
if the first page of the document is like the abobe sheet is a " Foglio di Congedo assoluto" or "certificate of discharge"
best regards
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
Re: Is this a military document?
Yes, thank you - I have two documents and one does look just like the one you have posted.

