Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I received a swift reply regarding the birth of my grandfather. This was my second attempt. It seems that the IRC's seem to do the trick. Though I did not receive a copy of an original document I did receive the following.
My question, in regards to obtaining italian citizenship, is the document that I received a legal copy of the birth record?
I would post your query in the Citizenship forum, that way our members who are more specialized in that particular area will be sure to see your post and reply!!
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
yes, this copy is the legal document to start your citizenship process
it is a birth abstract of your ancestor, stating the names of his parents
it is also on plurilingual format, which is just great
Good luck for your process
Riccardo
In Italy Christmas is usually dedicated to family, while New Year's eve is spend to have fun and celebrate with friends. The most common tradition for New Year's Eve it's called "Veglione" that literally means "The Big Stay Awake". A Veglione is usually organized in restaurants, hotels or clubs and...