After all the help I received on this website from all the great moderators I was able to put together a request for a stato civile for my great-grandmother.I received a response and I was able to translate the marriage document, but the letter from L'Ufficiale d'Anagrafe still has some gaps in it . I'd like to download it if someone could help me in the translation. What do I do next?
Thanks,
I received a response , but of course it's in Italian
I received a response , but of course it's in Italian
senior
Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.
Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.
Re: I received a response , but of course it's in Itali
Hi!
Can you put your document on an image hosting service?
(Like imageshack.us)
You can then copy and paste the link to your document onto your post.
Valarie
Can you put your document on an image hosting service?
(Like imageshack.us)
You can then copy and paste the link to your document onto your post.
Valarie
Re: I received a response , but of course it's in Itali
I'll give it a try Val. Thanks
senior
Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.
Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: I received a response , but of course it's in Itali
fuzzy?vj wrote:Here's senior's document
(may be a bit fuzzy)
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3852/img0001pra.jpg
Unreadable...
Re: I received a response , but of course it's in Itali
Here's a transcription
Thanks! Valarie
Thanks! Valarie
COMUNE DI ROCCAMORICE
Provincia di Pescara
Prot. n. 1575 del
4 Mag. 2009
Sig. Peter P. CERIMELI Sr.
OGGETTO: Comunicazione anagrafica.
In Risposta all Sua richiesta del 22/04/2009, si comunica che purtroppo i Registri di Nascita
dell'anno 1865, sono deteriorati, quindici impossibile rilasciare l'atto da Lei richiesto.
Sperando di fare cosa gradita, in compenso Le inviamo il certificato di matrimonio dei Suoi
bisnonni, con allegato la copia autenticato dell'Atto relativo
Distinti saluti
Ufficiale d'Anagrafe e.S.C.
(Luigi DI Millo)
Re: I received a response , but of course it's in Itali
Sig. Peter P. CERIMELI Sr.
Objective: Registry Communication
In response to your request of 22/04/2009, be informed that unfortunately, the Birth Register of 1865 is deteriorated; therefore, it is impossible to release the act that you requested.
Hoping to do something pleasant (for you) to compensate, we are sending you the marriage certificate of your great-grandparents enclosed is the authentic copy of the respective act.
Distinguished greetings,
Registry Official
(Luigi DI Millo)
Objective: Registry Communication
In response to your request of 22/04/2009, be informed that unfortunately, the Birth Register of 1865 is deteriorated; therefore, it is impossible to release the act that you requested.
Hoping to do something pleasant (for you) to compensate, we are sending you the marriage certificate of your great-grandparents enclosed is the authentic copy of the respective act.
Distinguished greetings,
Registry Official
(Luigi DI Millo)
Re: I received a response , but of course it's in Itali
Hi Sirena; thanks so much for the translation. I wasn't even close.
thanks again
thanks again
senior
Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.
Looking for names; Cerimeli, Napoleone, DiPasquale,DiGiovanni, Della Morte, Di Marco, Mazzarella.
Re: I received a response , but of course it's in Itali
you're very welcome....any time..

