help me find guiseppina mattera casamiccola ischia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ninastabler

help me find guiseppina mattera casamiccola ischia

Post by ninastabler »

hi can anyone help me find my dads first love.her name is guiseppina mattera (Jose) she lived at 11 salisa s pasquale,casamiccola. Ischia.IN 1945/46.
the street name has changed to VIA CUMANA. my dads name is George Drew he was in the merchant navy and met this lady i know he was very much in love with her but because of family things he never went back he always promised her he would,he is an honorable man and would dearly love to find her so he can tell her why.they were both about 21yrs at the time.my dad did marry and my mum always knew about Jose she told my dad the year before she died to go back to ischia and try to find her well my mum died last year and at the beginning of this year my dad came back to casamiccola only to find the name od the street has changed to via cumala and everything had changed.my dad is now 84 yrs old he want to put things right and just to be able to say sorry and that he always loved her.i really hope someone can help me.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: help me find guiseppina mattera casamiccola ischia

Post by suanj »

the Salita San Pasquale, 11
now is Via Nuova Cumana...
maybe you can also write here info @ procasamicciola.it ( NO SPACES)

http://www.procasamicciola.it/news.htm
it is a cultural association of Casamicciola, and sure know much abt Casamicciola resident... you can ask abt Giuseppina Mattera born abt.... ( the probable birthyear) and resident in WWII years, in Salita San Pasquale, 11
hoping helpful,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
ninastabler

Re: help me find guiseppina mattera casamiccola ischia

Post by ninastabler »

thank you very much.i will try.