Looking for,Family Record Book in Italian Language

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
amrone

Looking for,Family Record Book in Italian Language

Post by amrone »

]Hi I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of finding a"Family Record Book" in the Italian language.I have some in English but thought this would be an excellent wedding gift to my Italian cugini in Italia.
Any help is appreciated
Grazie Norma :D
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Looking for,Family Record Book in Italian Language

Post by PeterTimber »

Please explain what you mean whenyou say family record book...family tree book, already completed by someone or an empty family tree book that you will fill out? If you want it in Italian go to www.mondadori.com/libri for an e-mail address.

If you go to google.com and put in the last name and the words genealogy and Italy inthe title you may find someone who already has filled out a family tree.=Peter=
~Peter~
amrone

Post by amrone »

Hi Peter,thanks for replying.Sorry I was so vague,I meant a record book in Italian language that was empty to fill in. I went to the site you suggested,however not being able to read Italian ,I am not sure where to put in my information I am looking for,perhaps this book does not exist in the Italian language?
thans again for your help
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Did you go to ogoogle.com and put in the title SURNAME-GENEALOGY- (TOWN NAME) ITALY?????=Peter=
~Peter~
amrone

Post by amrone »

Maybe ,I am not explaining myself correctly.
I have found my family,have alot of information ,this is not the problem.
If someone( family ) from Italy were to put information in a "Family record Book",where would I find one in Italian language? ( example in English language ,a book titled Grandmothers Book For My Grandchild,My Family Memories) I have one in English,except I need one in the Italian language for my Italian family in Italy to fill in. I hope this explains it a little better
thank you again
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Contact the publisher of the book you have and ask them if they know if there is an italian version of the book....=Peter=
~Peter~
amrone

Post by amrone »

Thank you ,I had not thought of that.
Do people in other countries write / put stats in memory in books like we do here in the USA? Perhaps it is just an American thing that we do?
Thanks again for your help
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Did you go to google.com as I suggested? =Peter=
~Peter~