Looking for info on DiMaria family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
phorsenuf
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 11 Sep 2009, 02:16

Re: Looking for info on DiMaria family

Post by phorsenuf »

Thank you Laura, I finally found it. It still took some doing for whatever reason. Makes me wonder what else I've been missing in searches.

Now to find some info on my great grandfather Salvatore.....the mystery man. LOL

Eventually (when I have the money) I'll pay the membership fee at TerminiImerese.org so I can peruse the databases there. I imagine the information is incredible.

Can anyone recommend some other search areas or message boards as well.
User avatar
smmyjoe2
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 09 Oct 2010, 21:13

Re: Looking for info on DiMaria family

Post by smmyjoe2 »

Hi Cathy,

I am also doing a family tree, and My great grandpa name was Joseph Dimaria and he was married to a Bridget Ciaramitaro, he was from Terrasini, Italy. But he was born May 5, 1878 and died Sept 6, 1951 in St.Louis, mo...Just wondering who you have for the Dimaria.

Thanks
Debbie
Post Reply