I think I found some Carrozza related record (#7 on the right)adelfio wrote:No they don't its page by page and tough translating
Marty
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915

I think I found some Carrozza related record (#7 on the right)adelfio wrote:No they don't its page by page and tough translating
Marty


adelfio wrote:Death of Ignazio Carrozza
1848 Mar 20th in the town of Monreale Palermo church of Santa Maria Nuova death of Ignazio Carrozza age 70 son of Rocco Carrozza and Maria Ciolino
Marty

Thanks Marty!adelfio wrote:Marriage of Luca Rindicella and Antonella Bravata
1531 Nov 6th ??? in the town of Monreale Palermo church of Santa Maria Nuova marriage of Luca Rindicella and Antonella Bravata??? that's all I can read of it
PG LINK LEFT SIDE 5 DOWN
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Marty


Yes this is 9/22/1630 birth of Marco Carrozza son of Vincenzo Carrozza and Ninfa Carrozza make him 27 at his marriage 1857James Snavely wrote:https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Right - is this the death of the right Vincenzo Carrozza?
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Bottom left - is this the birth of Marco Carrozza?




It is the 1858 death record of Giuseppa Renda Carrozzella age 41 daughter of Giuseppe Renda and Giacoma Cusimano I think its either a typo for Carrozza or she remarried a Giuseppe Carrozzella after she married Giuseppe Carrozza in 1830 April 19thJames Snavely wrote:https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2046915
Record 243 is the death of Giuseppe Renda Carrozza. Does anyone know why the last name is listed as "Carrozzella" here?