Testa family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Testa family

Post by PeterTimber »

Ida testa Via Roma 47 Amarosi....www.paginebianche.it =Peter=
~Peter~
Tecora

Re: Testa family

Post by Tecora »

Hello I was surprised to find you here LOL...I am still trying to find info about Grampa as well...Our Canadian family is helping me with some info...I do have an account on ancestry.com...

tell your mom I still have not received anything from Lucy.

Blessings
Tecora
Tecora

Re: Testa family

Post by Tecora »

Hi David
I Posted once but it did not post..bummer

I have been talking to Rosa she said she will talk to Aunt Irena and try to get us more information.

Rosa and I talked about a family get together 2012 we thought Albany area was central. What are your thoughts...Dad was excited about it
Post Reply