I can't get anywhere eith my Italian great grandfather

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
darthsmozers
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 54
Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 03:20

Re: I can't get anywhere eith my Italian great grandfather

Post by darthsmozers »

I have nothing useful to add. I just want to say it was a thrill reading this thread and am amazed at how helpful everyone was in finding this ancestor, its pretty neat!!
Researching Surnames:
Smolinski, Erwetowski, Natoli, Stella, Cianci;
Tammaro, San Germano, Scarna;
Lott; Van Valkenberg
Josten; Janorschke
rancelli
Elite
Elite
Posts: 371
Joined: 14 Apr 2011, 20:21

Re: I can't get anywhere eith my Italian great grandfather

Post by rancelli »

i agree....these people are very good at what they do, and i appreciate all the help they have given me this past year. :)
Post Reply