Thank you so much Debbie, I edited my previous message to make it a bit more accurate, I live in the west coast so New Jersey is not near to me. I was just thinking if there is any way to locate Francesco Brando (or Frank Branda) in a ship manifest of ships reaching new york between 1876 and 1880.
Thank you so much!
Cach
Passengers/Census arrived in NY between 1851 and 1991
Re: Passengers/Census arrived in NY between 1851 and 1991
Happy 4th Day of July to all!
Name:  Paolina Sica
Arrival Date:  8 Nov 1880
Estimated Birth Year:  1855
Age:  25
Gender:  Female
Port of Departure:  Mediterranean Ports
Destination:  United States of America
Place of Origin:  Italy
Ship Name:  Castalia
Port of Arrival:  New York
Line:  22
Microfilm Roll:  432
List Number:  1456
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8066/image2ci.gif
mfjp
Name:  Paolina Sica
Arrival Date:  8 Nov 1880
Estimated Birth Year:  1855
Age:  25
Gender:  Female
Port of Departure:  Mediterranean Ports
Destination:  United States of America
Place of Origin:  Italy
Ship Name:  Castalia
Port of Arrival:  New York
Line:  22
Microfilm Roll:  432
List Number:  1456
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8066/image2ci.gif
mfjp
Re: Passengers/Census arrived in NY between 1851 and 1991
Hi Cach:
Passenger lists for this time period are available at ancestry.com. They are the Castle Garden manifests. BUt, these manifests don't usually have alot of detail. Will most likely list Italy as place of origin.
Debbie
Passenger lists for this time period are available at ancestry.com. They are the Castle Garden manifests. BUt, these manifests don't usually have alot of detail. Will most likely list Italy as place of origin.
Debbie
Re: Passengers/Census arrived in NY between 1851 and 1991
Hi,
I was just wondering were you get access to Castle Garden records? I think my grandfather came through there. He came in1890 with his mother and sister.
I was just wondering were you get access to Castle Garden records? I think my grandfather came through there. He came in1890 with his mother and sister.
Re: Passengers/Census arrived in NY between 1851 and 1991
Hi Girty,
Castle Garden manifests are available through Ancestry.com immigration collection. New York Passenger lists 1851 - 1891 is the database. Not sure but I think this is also the barge office records.
Debbie
Castle Garden manifests are available through Ancestry.com immigration collection. New York Passenger lists 1851 - 1891 is the database. Not sure but I think this is also the barge office records.
Debbie
Re: Passengers/Census arrived in NY between 1851 and 1991
Hi Girty:girty wrote:Hi,
I was just wondering were you get access to Castle Garden records? I think my grandfather came through there. He came in1890 with his mother and sister.
Name: Michelangle Catuosco
Arrival Date: 16 May 1882
Estimated Birth Year: 1857
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Port of Departure: Bordeaux, France
Destination: New York
Place of Origin: Italy
Ship Name: Chateau Leoville
Port of Arrival: New York
Line: 34
Microfilm Roll: 451
List Number: 628
--------------------------
no record for Rosa and Augustale and Raffaela...
also are an Luigi Catuosco from Marsico emigrated in 1884, regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Passengers/Census arrived in NY between 1851 and 1991
Thanks Suanj,
I would just love a copy of my grandfathers passenger list. I have my grandmothers framed and would just love to find his to put next to hers. oh well maybe he swam here.
I would just love a copy of my grandfathers passenger list. I have my grandmothers framed and would just love to find his to put next to hers. oh well maybe he swam here.
Re: Passengers/Census arrived in NY between 1851 and 1991
Sorry Debbie just seen your post. Thanks for the info. I have access to Ancestry. But wasn't sure if Castle Garden manifests were on it. thanks
Re: Passengers/Census arrived in NY between 1851 and 1991
Hi Girty, the ship's manifest....girty wrote:Thanks Suanj,
I would just love a copy of my grandfathers passenger list. I have my grandmothers framed and would just love to find his to put next to hers. oh well maybe he swam here.
Michelangelo Catuosco may 1882 : http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/7512 ... 8829at.jpg
Luigi Catuosco oct 1889:
http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/38/l ... 8894vj.jpg
Al(Alessandro?) Sangiorgio from Marsico March 1884:
http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/2657 ... 8843al.jpg
bye suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH



