Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
darkerhorse wrote: 14 Jul 2020, 22:03
I think it notes his marriage to Rosaria in 1933.
It possibly is 1933. I'm reading that she (Immacolata di Nuzzo) married ........? Francesco Di Lucca/Di Lucia in Maddaloni? I think it may have the Act No first and then the date of the marriage? Not sure. If the poster would be so kind as to link us to the online record, that would be very helpful. These snapshots arn't so good to work with. Ta.
Angela
Yes, my Grandfather Francesco DeLucia married my Grandma Immacolata DiNuzzo in Maddaloni. Thank you for confirming.
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...