2nd largest genealogy Library in the World

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: 2nd largest genealogy Library in the World

Post by wldspirit »

Ok all......ready to go!!

So the above info is ALL we know of Raffaele Bevilacqua??

Do we know if there was more than one marriage for this person?? Rough estimate of birth year?? Only known location is New York?? Any idea of death date?? Census??

Once we get rolling on this.....I'll post on original thread provided by VJ......

wldspirit

(hope everyone had a great turkey day...... :D )
User avatar
naillady4jm
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 46
Joined: 04 Nov 2006, 00:00
Location: Willard,Ohio,U.S.A.

Re: 2nd largest genealogy Library in the World

Post by naillady4jm »

Been a long time, life got in my way. Mom passed away with out me finishing our family tree. Now it is more important then ever for me to finish what I started. Going to Italy next year, wow would it be nice to find family. CAN ANYONE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME BECAUSE i DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS. I would greatly appreciate the help
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: 2nd largest genealogy Library in the World

Post by nuccia »

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. My condolences. What is it we can help you with?
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
trevisan2
Master
Master
Posts: 639
Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
Contact:

Re: 2nd largest genealogy Library in the World

Post by trevisan2 »

You may want to check out www.findagrave.com I've had a bunch of success finding people there.
Trevisan2
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
User avatar
pdchenderson13
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 97
Joined: 13 Feb 2011, 17:58

Re: 2nd largest genealogy Library in the World

Post by pdchenderson13 »

Buon Giorno!

I tried the links above which I could not get to work. I tried to login, and was asked to create an ID which I did, and was delighted to find it was successful. (I am not in USA so was not expecting this to be the case)

I searched "family history" and there were numerous links with what seems like a great deal of advice. I have saved a PDF file of 222 pages which has, at first glance, some useful tips.

http://net.lib.byu.edu/fslab/researchou ... /Italy.pdf

Maybe this will be helpful to some?

Ciao
Grazie Patrizia
Post Reply