Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
quercia1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Aug 2008, 02:14
Location: Toronto canada/ Corato Bari

Vincenzio Maldera 1814-Father Francesco Maldera 1769

Post by quercia1 »

Hi everyone I found my great great great grandfather Vincenzio Maldera born in 1814 his father was Francesco Maldera born in 1769 and his mother was Angela Rosa Pisicchio born in 1774.If anyone out there is a Maldera i would love to talk to you.
User avatar
quercia1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Aug 2008, 02:14
Location: Toronto canada/ Corato Bari

Vincenzio Maldera 1814 father Francesco Maldera 1769

Post by quercia1 »

Hi I need to talk to anyone thats a maldera or knows any info about them.I found my 3rd great grandfather Vincenzio Maldera born in April 1814,his father was Francesco Maldera born in 1769 mother was Angela Rosa Pisicchio .Email me at lockport2@yahoo.com
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Corato - Atto di Nascita Records/SALVAGIONE Family

Post by PeterTimber »

what, specifically, are you seeking? I assume Corato is the town of origin?=Peter=
Post Reply