General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
wldspirit
Staff
Posts: 5606 Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:
Post
by wldspirit » 26 May 2006, 10:24
I'm very happy that everything turned out so well, and I got a kick out of the picture of the sheriffs station.......hope they enjoyed the donuts....
You can see a resemblance between mother and son.............
The picture that was taken of the old black and white photo.......some relation?
wldspirit
suanj
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251 Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:
Post
by suanj » 26 May 2006, 14:40
Hi Janice, that wonderful pictures! my happiness is great! That great family reunion! GREAT! Kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Marisa6
Elite
Posts: 362 Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland
Post
by Marisa6 » 26 May 2006, 16:34
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
jcsm400
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111 Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA
Post
by jcsm400 » 20 Jun 2006, 19:39
Hi Janice,
If I remember correctly, you have a daughter due to have a baby in June.
Hope all is well. Keep us posted.
Thinking of you & family,
Joyce
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.