Vetrone/Casalduni

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Vetrone/Casalduni

Post by jcsm400 »

Here is informstion on obtaining the death certificate through the state or the county of Delaware.

http://www.vitalrec.com/pa.html#State

As for your naturalization question: If he was naturalizaed prior to 1906, there won't be much information. Post 1906 should include town of birth information.
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Chuckslilgirl

Post by Chuckslilgirl »

Hi! Just wanted to follow-up on this post. I can't find my log in info under the Amck user name so created a new one! My sister joined me in doing the family history research and she was able to find the parents of our great grandfather Michele Vetrone from Casalduni, Benevento, Italy! His parents names were Francesco Vetrone (B1840) and Isabella Meoli (B29, Aug 1848)The parents of Francesco were Pasquale Vetrone and Brigida Frangiosa. I am currently looking up the records available at the Family History Library and have found the marriage record (18 Mar 1826) of Pasquale & Brigida. It listed Pasquale as a widow! I also have Pasquale's parents' names and Brigida's parents' names from this document! Giuseppe Vetrone&Francesca Mercurio and Fillippo Frangiosa&Antonia Iacavella. The films available from the Family History Library are dated 1809-1860. So the dates I need for Michele's birth about 1870 and his wife Maria's birth May 1871, and their marriage aren't available. I need to write letters!! I think I need help with the letters! My research is coming along....I can't stop now! :) thanks for the help!! Thank you!!
Chuckslilgirl

Post by Chuckslilgirl »

I just wanted to share this site. I can't take the credit for finding it. I did get assistance from a friend that does his own Italian genealogy and helps others, too! Thanks Tony! Tony and I have been pouring over the records held at the Family History Library for Casalduni. I am finding lots of records but the dates are not available for the time frame of my great-grandparents! Just had to share....

Tony found my great-grandfather's birth record!!
I am just so excited...and I can't wait to explore this web site I included to see what else I may find.

http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/ ... ewsIndex=0