Antoinette Famiglio(a)??? "Family"???...What is going on?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Jamief639

Re: Antoinette Famiglio(a)??? "Family"???...What is going on

Post by Jamief639 »

Hello
Found all of you on a google alert for "FAMIGLIO". I am james Famiglio, age 50, son of George (vincenczo) (Sicilian) and Linda delmonte Famiglio (abruzze). We live in the Philadelphia Pennsylvania area. Would love to hear back from you to find out as much information as possible . My email is jamief639@comcast.net.
Looking forward to our reply.
James Delmonte Famiglio
LaineyG

Post by LaineyG »

Hello Laura ~

Antoinette Loiacono was also my paternal great-grandmother. Mary (her 1st born) is my paternal grandmother. Mary is still alive...she is 92 years old. Would love to chat with you.

Hope you are doing well.

Take care,

Elaine
lloiaco

Post by lloiaco »

Hello Elaine,

I am so exicted to hear from you. I wish I had checked this board more recently. Yes, I am aware that Mary is still living but currently in poor health as I understand it; I am sorry about that. I have hit a brick wall when it comes to Antoinette's parents. I can find no records of her mother Lucia immigrating to the U.S. or any record of her birth father (Giuseppe Famiglio) except on Maria's, (Antionette's sister), birth record, nor can I locate a birth record for Antoinette herself. I'd love to chat with you as well! Contact me at loiacono.genealogy@gmail.com.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Laura
marcof

Post by marcof »

for what its worth....my dad george famiglio was born in Brolo....His father (colergero)sp? my grandfather went from sicily to new orleans...started another family (supposedly) and proceeded to Philadelphia in the early 1900's......