Mothers name looks to be: Simba Allegrina Bessis
I think that Bessis is a Jewish name which is found in Tunasia.
Father, yes, Elia.
Angela
double birth certificates (?)
- or100cohen
- Rookie

- Posts: 43
- Joined: 24 Jan 2017, 16:19
Re: double birth certificates (?)
Hey ,AngelaGrace56 wrote: 09 Mar 2017, 01:31 Mothers name looks to be: Simba Allegrina Bessis
I think that Bessis is a Jewish name which is found in Tunasia.
Father, yes, Elia.
Angela
Thank you for replying.
1.Do you know if it culd be simha? Or simca? Its very important.
2.Do they write birth dates of parents in birth certificates?
Veni Vidi Vici
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: double birth certificates (?)
Angelaor100cohen wrote: 09 Mar 2017, 01:35Hey ,AngelaGrace56 wrote: 09 Mar 2017, 01:31 Mothers name looks to be: Simba Allegrina Bessis
I think that Bessis is a Jewish name which is found in Tunasia.
Father, yes, Elia. I believe the surname is Scetbon.
Angela
Thank you for replying.
1.Do you know if it culd be simha? Or simca? Its very important. Possibly Simha, definitely not Simca. Both Simba and Simha are female names.
2.Do they write birth dates of parents in birth certificates? No, there is no birth dates of parents here.