Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Jun 2005, 00:00

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by pepita.az »

goldhunter wrote:Hi Ale,

I called the Rosemead library and the lady said there is no listing for the name Morelli in the 1948 or 1951 Temple City, telephone directories. Also, I called St. Luke's catholic church in Temple City. It is the only catholic church in the area and very close to Myrtus. They are going to research the name Morelli and see if they have any records. I will let you know what they find. If Dario and Jimmy were of draft age during the Vietnam war, they were probably born between 1946 - 1954. Of course they may or may not have lived in Temple City.

Next week I am going to research the archived real estate records, etc. for the house on Myrtus, also birth and death certificates. Will let you know as soon as I can. I already know that the house on Myrtus is a 2 family home and taxes area currently being paid on the property, so there is no reason to send me the pictures.

Best wishes and don't give up hope yet, ... Breno
Dear Breno,
Grazie.
I will wait unitl you find something.
Any suggestions for you by the posting above between me and Suanj ?
Hugs, Alessia :D
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by suanj »

pepita.az wrote:
pepita.az wrote:
suanj wrote:Yes I understand... but I searched many time, no found Antonietta Felici on ship's manifest also with many others key search...


Morelli surname, in California's deaths from 1940 to 1997 are this:
name death year birthplace
MORELLI, AGOSTINO 1972 ITALY
MORELLI, ALTIERI 1972 ITALY
MORELLI, ANTONIO 1964 ITALY
MORELLI, AVELIA L 1962 ITALY
MORELLI, DOMENICA 1973 ITALY
MORELLI, ELVIRA 1967 ITALY
MORELLI, FRANCESC 1965 ITALY
MORELLI, FRANK 1967 ITALY
MORELLI, GIROLAMO 1961 ITALY
MORELLI, GIUSEPPE 1973 ITALY
MORELLI, GIUSEPPE J 1971 ITALY
MORELLI, GUIDO V 1961 ITALY
MORELLI, HENRY 1962 ITALY
MORELLI, JAMES A 1966 ITALY
MORELLI, MARY P 1960 ITALY
MORELLI, PETER J 1968 ITALY
MORELLI, PETER S 1962 ITALY
MORELLI, ROSA L 1961 ITALY
MORELLI, VIRGINIA 1961 ITALY

is most probable that Antonietta's husband is someone of this Morelli(hoping died in California); well, now could be necessary to know all details on this persons, and to descover if someone is died in Temple city..most probable is the James Morelli that already found here...

so is possible to know almost the probable first name just of Antonietta's husband... I know that is an long search, but is better to search with more detail possible.... and from my experience need to go up head family....

In California obituares are only this record about an Felici born in Italy:

ALTERO W FELICI Birth: date - ITALY
Death: dd mm 1963 - location
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Death Index, 1940-1997

Why Antonietta probable already died in California, well are this records about death of Felice/i (on ancestry is easy the mistaken surnames) persons born in Italy:

AGATA FELICE Birth: date - ITALY
Death: dd mm 1965 - location
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Death Index, 1940-1997

ANTONIO FELICE Birth: date - ITALY
Death: dd mm 1970 - location
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Death Index, 1940-1997

GAETANO FELICE Birth: date - ITALY
Death: dd mm 1971 - location
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Death Index, 1940-1997

JOHN FELICE Birth: date - ITALY
Death: dd mm 1965 - location
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Death Index, 1940-1997


PETER A FELICE
FILICE Birth: date - ITALY
Death: dd mm 1967 - location
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Death Index, 1940-1997

SALY B FELICE Birth: date - ITALY
Death: dd mm 1968 - location
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Death Index, 1940-1997

SAVERIA B FELICE Birth: date - ITALY
Death: dd mm 1968 - location
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Death Index, 1940-1997

TERESA FELICE Birth: date - ITALY
Death: dd mm 1960 - location
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Death Index, 1940-1997


some suggestions...?
suanj
bellezza buongiorno,
unfortunately these names don't tell me that much.
(except that James Morelli you also said).
I have a doubt:
what if my nonno doesn't remember well?
If A doesn't stand for Anotnietta/Antonia it might be another name.
or Maria Antonietta, maybe...

t this point, maybe, it would be easier to find this family through antoher way.
What about the office that deals with house properties? or tax?
Beause we're pretty sure they were homeowners at the time.
If the house at Myrtus Ave now belongs to someone else, there must be a recording of the previous owners.
what do you think about it?

I'm stll waiting for somebody to scan my pictures, maybe by seeing them you can notice something I can't.

I guess this is my last chance, then I'll have to give up....
Ciao, Ale :roll:


P.S.:
Suanj and everybody, hear this:
ROBERT MORELLI
Birth: 12 jun 1913
Death: 15 Aug 1997
Social Security Nbr: 571-01-0635

The fact is that I don't remember where I did find it!
ciao:
yes, but my record about an Robert Morelli, was another, so I no wrote...but this your record is just! and most probable same your person:

Robert Morelli Birth: dd mm year
Death: dd mm 1997 - postal code, city, Ventura, California, United States of America
Other: California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - Social Security Death Index
and more:

Robert M. Morelli Birth: dd mm year
Death: dd mm 2003 - postal code, city, Orange, California, United States of America
Other: California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - Social Security Death Index

Andrew Robert Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Stanislaus, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Joseph Robert Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Los Angeles, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert J Morelli Birth: abt 1929
Residence: 1930 - city, San Francisco, California
Source: Census - 1930 United States Federal Census

Robert Axel Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Stanislaus, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Camillo Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Sonoma, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Floyd Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Santa Barbara, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Hastings Morelli Birth: dd mm year - San Mateo, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert John Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Santa Barbara, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Joseph Morelli Birth: dd mm year - San Francisco, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Lee Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Kern, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert M Morelli Birth: dd mm year - San Francisco, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Michael Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Los Angeles, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995
are also:
Daria MORELLI
Birth Date: 2 Oct 1926
Death Date: Oct 1986
Social Security Number: 559-47-7361
State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: California

Death Residence Localities
ZIP Code: 91206
Localities: Glendale, Los Angeles, California


-----------------------
but is necessary an deep search Alessia, and perhaps is profit to know current house owner of Myrtus Av, and search in Cadasdre the house owners story...
Personally my opinion is that some important data about this your search is no just........the first name could be Antonina, Antonella etc...colud be also another first name... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Jun 2005, 00:00

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by pepita.az »

suanj wrote:
pepita.az wrote:
pepita.az wrote: bellezza buongiorno,
unfortunately these names don't tell me that much.
(except that James Morelli you also said).
I have a doubt:
what if my nonno doesn't remember well?
If A doesn't stand for Anotnietta/Antonia it might be another name.
or Maria Antonietta, maybe...

t this point, maybe, it would be easier to find this family through antoher way.
What about the office that deals with house properties? or tax?
Beause we're pretty sure they were homeowners at the time.
If the house at Myrtus Ave now belongs to someone else, there must be a recording of the previous owners.
what do you think about it?

I'm stll waiting for somebody to scan my pictures, maybe by seeing them you can notice something I can't.

I guess this is my last chance, then I'll have to give up....
Ciao, Ale :roll:


P.S.:
Suanj and everybody, hear this:
ROBERT MORELLI
Birth: 12 jun 1913
Death: 15 Aug 1997
Social Security Nbr: 571-01-0635

The fact is that I don't remember where I did find it!
ciao:
yes, but my record about an Robert Morelli, was another, so I no wrote...but this your record is just! and most probable same your person:

Robert Morelli Birth: dd mm year
Death: dd mm 1997 - postal code, city, Ventura, California, United States of America
Other: California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - Social Security Death Index
and more:

Robert M. Morelli Birth: dd mm year
Death: dd mm 2003 - postal code, city, Orange, California, United States of America
Other: California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - Social Security Death Index

Andrew Robert Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Stanislaus, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Joseph Robert Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Los Angeles, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert J Morelli Birth: abt 1929
Residence: 1930 - city, San Francisco, California
Source: Census - 1930 United States Federal Census

Robert Axel Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Stanislaus, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Camillo Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Sonoma, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Floyd Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Santa Barbara, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Hastings Morelli Birth: dd mm year - San Mateo, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert John Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Santa Barbara, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Joseph Morelli Birth: dd mm year - San Francisco, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Lee Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Kern, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert M Morelli Birth: dd mm year - San Francisco, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995

Robert Michael Morelli Birth: dd mm year - Los Angeles, California
Source: Birth, Marriage, & Death - California Birth Index, 1905-1995
are also:
Daria MORELLI
Birth Date: 2 Oct 1926
Death Date: Oct 1986
Social Security Number: 559-47-7361
State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: California

Death Residence Localities
ZIP Code: 91206
Localities: Glendale, Los Angeles, California


-----------------------
but is necessary an deep search Alessia, and perhaps is profit to know current house owner of Myrtus Av, and search in Cadasdre the house owners story...
Personally my opinion is that some important data about this your search is no just........the first name could be Antonina, Antonella etc...colud be also another first name... regards, suanj
Suà,
ok but how can i know which is the right one among all these names?
I guess that somebody - one of yr collegues - in this forum already knows the name of the current owner and maybe it's already searching ... i don't know.
By names only I can't really find anything out, I am sorry.

And yes, my nonno is so convinced abt the name Antonietta but I have my serious doubts...

:cry: ciao Ale.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by suanj »

Dear Alessia,
if you already know current house owner this is an good trace....I read many and many ship's manifest of Felici/e people and also same surname in mistaken spelling, well are some people that came from Lazio region, in particular : from Acquapendente( are listed Roma/but is in Viterbo province), from Norma( Latina) San Giuliano di Roma( Frosinone) but nobody came in California.. the people that came in California was from Donnici( Calabria).. so for my experience, sure are many discrepances in your infos.. I hope an good luck for you... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Jun 2005, 00:00

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by pepita.az »

suanj wrote:Dear Alessia,
if you already know current house owner this is an good trace....I read many and many ship's manifest of Felici/e people and also same surname in mistaken spelling, well are some people that came from Lazio region, in particular : from Acquapendente( Roma), from Norma( Latina) San Giuliano di Roma( Frosinone) but nobody came in California.. the people that came in California was from Donnici( Calabria).. so for my experience, sure are many discrepances in your infos.. I hope an good luck for you... regards, suanj


SUA!!!!!
Diavolo!!
ACQUAPENDENTE!!!!

What do you know about Acquapendente?
My nonno told me something abt this place!

It might be a trace!!!

ps I do not know anything abt curretn owners but somebody does. If I'm not wrong Wldspirit? Can you ask somebody???

LET ME KNOW!!!
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by suanj »

hi :
please see this webpage, about an Felici Galentare(?) born in Italy 1906 FELICI GALENTARE 10/19/1906
St. Mary's Cemetery - 4529 Howe Street - Oakland, California 94611-4217
strange record!...
http://searches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/if ... 12203960+F
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by suanj »

pepita.az wrote:
suanj wrote:Dear Alessia,
if you already know current house owner this is an good trace....I read many and many ship's manifest of Felici/e people and also same surname in mistaken spelling, well are some people that came from Lazio region, in particular : from Acquapendente( Roma), from Norma( Latina) San Giuliano di Roma( Frosinone) but nobody came in California.. the people that came in California was from Donnici( Calabria).. so for my experience, sure are many discrepances in your infos.. I hope an good luck for you... regards, suanj


SUA!!!!!
Diavolo!!
ACQUAPENDENTE!!!!

What do you know about Acquapendente?
My nonno told me something abt this place!

It might be a trace!!!

ps I do not know anything abt curretn owners but somebody does. If I'm not wrong Wldspirit? Can you ask somebody???

LET ME KNOW!!!
here are the Felici from Acquapendente, you can see the ship's manifest on ellis island:
name year of arrival age
2. Anna Felici Acquaspendentere, Italy 1923 9 (final destination Phila)
3. Anselmo Felici Acquafendente, Italy 1907 16
4. Anselmo Felici Acquapi, Italy 1913 19
5. Ansolmo Felici Acquapendente, Italy 1923 32
26. Margherita Felici Acquapendentere, Italy 1923 30
30. Rina Felici Acquaspendentere, Italy 1923 2
7. Anselnio Felice Acquapendentz, Italy 1910 19
4. Aiselino Felice Acquapendenti, Rome, Italy 1913 23

and all from Roma area:
29. Pietro Felici Afile, Rome, Italy 1907 28
31. Umberto Felici Acuto, Roma 1912 39
20. Giuseppe Felici Acuto 1907 31

7. Augusto Felici Artena 1906 28
11. Domenico Felici Astuna 1905 23
12. Emilio Felici Artena 1906 42
13. Emilio Felici Artena, Italy 1914 46
14. Francesco Felici Artena 1906 24
15. Francesco Felici Artena, Italy 1910 29
16. Francesco Felici Artena, Italy 1913 31
25. Lorenso Felici Artena, Italy 1910 26
48. Pietro Felice Artena 1907 17
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Jun 2005, 00:00

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by pepita.az »

Ciao a tutti!
I finally received the pictures of my family's monters and I want you to see them.
There's also the envelop of Antonietta's letter to my nonno.
How can I send them to you?
I tryed but it answer it's too big!

Baci, ALe
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by suanj »

pepita.az wrote:Ciao a tutti!
I finally received the pictures of my family's monters and I want you to see them.
There's also the envelop of Antonietta's letter to my nonno.
How can I send them to you?
I tryed but it answer it's too big!

Baci, ALe
you can scan and send by email, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Jun 2005, 00:00

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by pepita.az »

suanj wrote:
pepita.az wrote:Ciao a tutti!
I finally received the pictures of my family's monters and I want you to see them.
There's also the envelop of Antonietta's letter to my nonno.
How can I send them to you?
I tryed but it answer it's too big!

Baci, ALe
you can scan and send by email, suanj
Suanj,
I knew! That's what I tried to do!
If I try to send you an email I got the adrress: conceptualart@hotmail.com
Is it yours????
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by suanj »

yes, but please to cross up my mailto on your message here, otherwise I receive the spamming!

suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Jun 2005, 00:00

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by pepita.az »

suanj wrote:yes, but please to cross up my mailto on your message here, otherwise I receive the spamming!

suanj

Suanj, SCUSA!
What does this mean?
Can you say it in italiano?
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by suanj »

pepita:
io dico di eliminare dal tuo post precedente il mio indirizzo email, perchè sul web ci sono delle persone dotate di potenti software che da TUTTE le pagine web " copiano" TUTTI gli indirizzi email per venderli alle aziende che poi mandano spamming..
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 67
Joined: 01 Jun 2005, 00:00

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by pepita.az »

suanj wrote:pepita:
io dico di eliminare dal tuo post precedente il mio indirizzo email, perchè sul web ci sono delle persone dotate di potenti software che da TUTTE le pagine web " copiano" TUTTI gli indirizzi email per venderli alle aziende che poi mandano spamming..
suanj
Suanj,
what if I send you pictures using my private email so I can't make mistakes?
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by suanj »

yes Pepita, send me all that I want see and better understand...regards suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply