I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I received today another letter... I do understand.... but I don't know what I have to think about it....Suanj... you know much more about genealogy!!!

This is the letter...
Vivo a Udine da circa 14 anni, ma sono nato a Cittavechia, citta dove mio nonno Andrea si stabili alla fine del secolo XIX, aprendo un negocio di ....
Mio nonno era nato nel 1874 a Vetralla, cittadina in prov...... Viterbo che ho ragione di ritenere il lugo di origine del nostro cognome.

Giovanni e Flora sono nomi che si ripetono in altre famiglie con lo stesso cognome o imparente, come la famiglia Braccioli Barbaranelli, di Vetralla.
Putroppo la generazione precente alla mia (io sono nato nel 1938) e completamente scomparsa, ed io non mi sono mai preoccupato di ricostruire la storia della mia famiglia.
Il Fabrizio che vive a Civitavecchia e mio fratello, e il Claudio professore di psicologia all'Universita di Roma e mio figlio.
No conosco personalmente nessumo del mio cognome residente a Roma.
Mi dispiace di non poterle fornire altro ch queste scarne notizie, ma resto a sua dispoz.... per qualsiasi informazione che vorra richiedermi.
Comprendo e aprrezo moltissimo il sentimento che la spinge a compire la ricerca delle sue origine e la saluto affetu..., conto che, data la limitatissima diffusione del cognome e la quasi sicura unica provenienza da Vetralla, siamo per lo meno cugini: di non so che grado, ma comunque cugini....

Suanj,, what do you think about it!!!!! My great-grandfather was born also in 1877 in Vetralla .... I know already the name of his parents..Augusto Bar... and Graziani Maddalena...I know I have to wait......Perhaps they were cousins, but not brothers or sisters....

I sent he other letter to say the name of the parents!!!!!! to this person....
Suanj..... you know this matter very well!!!!!!

What do you think!!!!
I sent the other letter yet..what can ask more???

Rgds

Danielle
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

-Andrea Barb., grandfather of this person, it was born in Vetralla in 1874
-Fabrizio " is the brother of this person
-Claudio is the son of this person
-in the family the normal first names was Giovanni and Flora; the surname have origin in vetralla
-this person born in 1938 and no made a genealogic tree
-he don't know the Barb. living in Roma
-he have deep esteem for you and your search, but he don't know more
and you send another letter... but what is the waiting for you.... you must wait....
I don't think nothing, only that by vetralla and Paola you can know if this is a your cousin in some level... rgds, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Ok, Suanj.....

Vetralla is the only way...

Rgds
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

In the meantime I am still busy with my research, two Barbaranelli's (brothers), I have been writing and phoning with them.... They are also speaking with their familie, and yes the name of my great-grandfather one of their very old cousins known him..... They are now going to Vetralla, and I have to wait until the end of the month. Of the Comune di Vetralla I did not received anything yet!!!!

I let you know Suanj.

Rgds

Danielle
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

Hi Danielle, good new! for Vetralla records, by office, it is so, no all civil record offices working fast.... but they sure will reply you, regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Hi Suanj,

I did'nt receive anything yet from di Comune, no answers anything!!.. So I have been seeing the Site of the Comune Di Vetralla.. Servicio Anagrafe they are only two hours /day open.. and only on Thuesday and on Friday in the afternoon also two hours.....

Yes!!! now I do understand....... They have no time!!!!

Rgds

Danielle
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Today I have been phoning with the Comune di Vetrella, I have wait for more than one month...... I am very dissapointed!!!!
They did'nt answer my mails nothing!!! They were saying today they don't do any research ...... They have no time for doing these things.......

And even when I was saying that I want to come by myself to Vetralla, they said no whe don't do anything!!!She was even laughing at the phone....

I am very dissapointed.....

Rgds

Danielle
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

dear danielle, send me the letter copy that you sent in Vetralla and the date, and also write me the Vetralla phone number where you called, so I prepare another letter and you must send it by fax, or registered letter, because no all common reply to emails, and also it is possible that the person by phone don't knew abt the search and certificate request... when you spoke by phone with a officer, you must to speak always with same person, because otherwise one officer don't know what making another officer... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I have been sending the letter that I have sent to all the possible relatives to explain my wish and two emails.. to the same person and before another to the secretary of di Comune, they did'nt answer also.... Today I have had the same person on the phone..... .... She doesn't want to do anything..... She said they have no time!!She has also never reply my emails.....!!!!

How can I send you the emails....Have you an email address

I told this already to the two brothers (Barbaranelli's)!!!I don't know what they are going to say....

Rgds
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

This is already the phonenumber of Patrizia Sanetti Comune di Vetralla servicio anagrafe , the same person who I have been sending my emails... 00390761466942
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

hmmmm... I understand... if she don't have time, she don't must work in a office.. well send me the first letter or copy and past here...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear,

I send you now the mails I have sent to the comune di Vetralla servicio anagrafe and to the segretaria...

I cannot do it. They are saying The extention eml is not allowed
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Suanj,

I have to send it by another email address.. Here on this site they do not allowed?????
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

I don't understand send me to suanj_it @yahoo.it NO SPACES
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Thank you
Post Reply