Information about Carmelo Mucci

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ma-thiieu
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Information about Carmelo Mucci

Post by ma-thiieu »

Here is the summary!

I know that my great-great grandfather Carmine Mucci was born in Torino di Sangro in Italy in 1882. He was married with Carmela Scioli (1884). Carmine Mucci immigrated in USA the 4 April 1904 and arrived in Boston. He rejoined his brother-in-law Candeloro Scioli. In 1907, my great great grandmother Carmela Scioli rejoined his husband with her children and a woman called Loretta Priori who was married with Guiseppe Mucci..( I don't know the family link between Guiseppe and Carmine but they lived together in Brownsville at this time). The children borned before the 30 May 1907 were Cuidado (1901), Maria-Loretta (1902), Anna (1905). They were on the same ship (the LIGURIA ).
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004

Between 1907 and 1912, two children were borned in USA. Lisa Mucci (I don't know when?) and my great grand father Luigi (the 17 november 1912 in New-York).

Afterwards, my great great grandmother came back in Italy (Torino di Sangro and Milan ) with some of the children .

I know that Anna Mucci had twins (Yolande and Jovhanna) and a boy (Guiseppe). She died in USA.

My great grand father, Luigi, immigrated in Belgium and died there the 5 september 1984. He got married in Torino di Sangro with Anna Marino and he had 3 boys, Ottavio (Italy), Aldo (Italy) and Antonio ( Belgium).

Could someone help me to find further information about my family?

Thanks you :)
M. Mathieu