I wanted to update this post and see if it may help me with getting some answers!
I have some new information on these people
Antonio (Toni) Cergnul married Sophia Verbano Tomasi 11-20-1943. They had a daughter that was adopted named Ida Pidinot. And I believe they lived in Pordenone Italy.
I ...
Search found 134 matches
- 28 Mar 2022, 07:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1328
- 26 Oct 2020, 18:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help please
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1192
Re: Translation help please
Ok! I think that I have the images figured out!
Hope this works!
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/733/4bUhxb.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/1096/Ja0a20.jpg
Hope this works!
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/733/4bUhxb.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/1096/Ja0a20.jpg
- 26 Oct 2020, 17:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help please
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1192
Translation help please
Hello,
I have attached twp photos, I am wondering if someone could be so kind as to help me with?
0130- I am trying to make out the address at the bottom
0131- I would like to know what the whole thing says.
It says that the board attachment quota has been reached. Does this mean they did not ...
I have attached twp photos, I am wondering if someone could be so kind as to help me with?
0130- I am trying to make out the address at the bottom
0131- I would like to know what the whole thing says.
It says that the board attachment quota has been reached. Does this mean they did not ...
- 26 Oct 2020, 14:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1328
Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone
Hello!
I am looking for information on an Antonio Cergnul (could be Cernjul) that was living in Pordenone Italy. He was married to a Sofija . They had a daughter named Ida that married a Bidinost. The daughter lived in Cordenons Italy. I believe that the daughter may have been born between 1944 and ...
I am looking for information on an Antonio Cergnul (could be Cernjul) that was living in Pordenone Italy. He was married to a Sofija . They had a daughter named Ida that married a Bidinost. The daughter lived in Cordenons Italy. I believe that the daughter may have been born between 1944 and ...
- 06 Feb 2011, 21:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for informatoin on the Cergnul family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1568
Looking for informatoin on the Cergnul family
Hello everyone!
I have a few questions that hopefully someone can help answer for me. I have this document that I am posting below, I can read most of the information on the document but some of the words I am not sure of the meaning. I was wondering if anyone could help me make some sense out of ...
I have a few questions that hopefully someone can help answer for me. I have this document that I am posting below, I can read most of the information on the document but some of the words I am not sure of the meaning. I was wondering if anyone could help me make some sense out of ...
- 06 Feb 2011, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cergnul family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2399
Re: Cergnul family
Hi Jenny! My name is Kristina Cergnul and I am also researching the Cergnul name. My great grandfather was born in Albona in 1894, his name was Giovanni. Giovanni had three brothers named Matteo, Francesco and Antonio. I believe that Matteo was the oldest, Giovanni inthe middle and Antonio the ...
- 10 Nov 2010, 16:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating letters please
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6967
Re: Help translating letters please
Not sure why that would be, all the pages are on the same letter. Could it be possible that the pages are just in the wrong order? Maybe they wrote on the front, then the back, and then the two pages in the middle?
Kristina
Kristina
- 10 Nov 2010, 00:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating letters please
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6967
Re: Help translating letters please
Cherry: Thank you very much for your help!!
As I said in my first post I have 3 of these letters here are the links to the second one. Thank you guys for helping with this!
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6748/page1bf.jpg
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7226/page2gt.jpg
http://img181 ...
As I said in my first post I have 3 of these letters here are the links to the second one. Thank you guys for helping with this!
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6748/page1bf.jpg
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7226/page2gt.jpg
http://img181 ...
- 09 Nov 2010, 20:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating letters please
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6967
Re: Help translating letters please
Livio: Thank you for the help with my link!
Are any of you guys able to help me with the translation of this letter?
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3074 ... tolo2n.jpg
Thanks Again,
Krisitina
Are any of you guys able to help me with the translation of this letter?
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3074 ... tolo2n.jpg
Thanks Again,
Krisitina
- 09 Nov 2010, 13:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating letters please
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6967
Re: Help translating letters please
I am trying this again with a different site, hopefully it works this time.
http://www.2shared.com/document/KM1fnmbd/Letter_2_Page_1.html
http://www.2shared.com/document/eErVlNRY/Letter_2_Page_2.html
http://www.2shared.com/document/a91Ct8Me/Letter_2_Page_3.html
http://www.2shared.com/document ...
http://www.2shared.com/document/KM1fnmbd/Letter_2_Page_1.html
http://www.2shared.com/document/eErVlNRY/Letter_2_Page_2.html
http://www.2shared.com/document/a91Ct8Me/Letter_2_Page_3.html
http://www.2shared.com/document ...
- 09 Nov 2010, 13:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating letters please
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6967
Re: Help translating letters please
I tried uploading to the site you told me about and it keeps telling me that there is no decode delagate for this image format. Any idea why it woud say this? The files that I am uploading are pdf files, not sure if that makes a difference. Thank you
- 09 Nov 2010, 12:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating letters please
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6967
Re: Help translating letters please
I'm not sure if I am posting these correctly or not but I thought I would give it a try.
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4909/letter2page1.pdf
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2707/letter2page2.pdf
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3016/letter2page3.pdf
http://img602.imageshack.us ...
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4909/letter2page1.pdf
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2707/letter2page2.pdf
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3016/letter2page3.pdf
http://img602.imageshack.us ...
- 09 Nov 2010, 12:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help translating letters please
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6967
Help translating letters please
Hello,
I would like some help in translating 3 old family letters that are written in Italian. I have scanned them to my computer so that I can email them to anyone that is willing to help me. Thank you in advance for your time and help.
Best Regards,
Kristina
I would like some help in translating 3 old family letters that are written in Italian. I have scanned them to my computer so that I can email them to anyone that is willing to help me. Thank you in advance for your time and help.
Best Regards,
Kristina
- 28 Nov 2009, 23:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Would like help in Translating please
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9100
Re: Would like help in Translating please
Thank you for your Advice Livio, I will be getting some letters together shortly to mail out.
Kristina
Kristina
- 27 Nov 2009, 19:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Would like help in Translating please
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9100
Re: Would like help in Translating please
Thank you everyone for your help!
The name Gualtiero, Francesco that was later changed to Valter, would I be dorrect in assuming that Francesco be the middle name?
Also do you think that This first one Marija and Elizabetta are the same person or possibily Elizabetta was the Aunt to Marija ...
The name Gualtiero, Francesco that was later changed to Valter, would I be dorrect in assuming that Francesco be the middle name?
Also do you think that This first one Marija and Elizabetta are the same person or possibily Elizabetta was the Aunt to Marija ...