Hello!
I am looking for information on an Antonio Cergnul (could be Cernjul) that was living in Pordenone Italy. He was married to a Sofija . They had a daughter named Ida that married a Bidinost. The daughter lived in Cordenons Italy. I believe that the daughter may have been born between 1944 and 1949.
I am looking for any and all information on any of the three people named above. Thank you in advance for your help!
Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone
Re: Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone
I wanted to update this post and see if it may help me with getting some answers!
I have some new information on these people
Antonio (Toni) Cergnul married Sophia Verbano Tomasi 11-20-1943. They had a daughter that was adopted named Ida Pidinot. And I believe they lived in Pordenone Italy.
I am looking for birth/death dates for all three of these people and if Ida ever married and had children or her own. Thank you!
I have some new information on these people
Antonio (Toni) Cergnul married Sophia Verbano Tomasi 11-20-1943. They had a daughter that was adopted named Ida Pidinot. And I believe they lived in Pordenone Italy.
I am looking for birth/death dates for all three of these people and if Ida ever married and had children or her own. Thank you!
Re: Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone
Registers of Pordenone after 1910 are not available online. You should ask to the Comune (or also you may ask for church registers from the parishes).
I don't understand if you have that marriage act or from where did the date come? Were was celebrated?
Perhaps you may ask a search of the military record of the husband at the Archivio di Stato of Pordenone.
I don't understand if you have that marriage act or from where did the date come? Were was celebrated?
Perhaps you may ask a search of the military record of the husband at the Archivio di Stato of Pordenone.

