Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
cerg
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 134
Joined: 31 May 2006, 00:00
Location: Michigan,USA
Contact:

Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone

Post by cerg »

Hello!

I am looking for information on an Antonio Cergnul (could be Cernjul) that was living in Pordenone Italy. He was married to a Sofija . They had a daughter named Ida that married a Bidinost. The daughter lived in Cordenons Italy. I believe that the daughter may have been born between 1944 and 1949.

I am looking for any and all information on any of the three people named above. Thank you in advance for your help!
User avatar
cerg
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 134
Joined: 31 May 2006, 00:00
Location: Michigan,USA
Contact:

Re: Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone

Post by cerg »

I wanted to update this post and see if it may help me with getting some answers!

I have some new information on these people

Antonio (Toni) Cergnul married Sophia Verbano Tomasi 11-20-1943. They had a daughter that was adopted named Ida Pidinot. And I believe they lived in Pordenone Italy.

I am looking for birth/death dates for all three of these people and if Ida ever married and had children or her own. Thank you!
cedrone
Master
Master
Posts: 627
Joined: 23 Feb 2020, 22:01

Re: Antonio/Sofija Cernjul/Cergnul Pordenone

Post by cedrone »

Registers of Pordenone after 1910 are not available online. You should ask to the Comune (or also you may ask for church registers from the parishes).
I don't understand if you have that marriage act or from where did the date come? Were was celebrated?
Perhaps you may ask a search of the military record of the husband at the Archivio di Stato of Pordenone.
Post Reply