Thanks jcsm400, I am contacting Nancy Mancuso. I really appreciate it.
Steph Jones
Search found 17 matches
- 19 Aug 2006, 12:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16849
- 19 Aug 2006, 06:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16849
Re: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
Hello everyone, have a quick question out there I hope someone can help me with or share some advice. I am still researching information on my great-grandparents. I am wondering how I can find out if they were ever naturalized in the US. I have the declaration of intention papers of my great ...
- 15 Jul 2006, 10:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16849
Re: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
Hey everyone I'm hoping someone can help me with this one. My mom and I went to the Family History Center and requested the micro-film for the Italian Vital records for the Comune of Siracusa-Lentini and we believe we may have found the records of my Great-grandfather Francesco Lipari but the ...
- 12 Jul 2006, 20:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Lipari/Cicero
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4262
Re: Surnames Lipari/Cicero
Sorry guys
I do not know how to post a thred so it is one continious thing. I am so sorry, I am new to all of this. I apologize if I upset anyone. Can you teach me how to keep them as one thread, sorry again.
Steph
Steph
- 12 Jul 2006, 19:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Lipari/Cicero
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4262
Surnames Lipari/Cicero
Hello everyone, I am interested in finding out more about the history of my surnames. My great gradnfather was born in Lentini, Italy and his names was Francesco Lipari. My great grandmother was also born in Lentini, Italy and her name was Maria Cicero before she was married.
I am interested in all ...
I am interested in all ...
- 12 Jul 2006, 19:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16849
Re: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
I have one more question guys, I found Frank (Francesco) Lipari and Mary (Maria Cicero) Lipari on the 1920 & 1930 Census but am having a hard time finding them on the new 1910 Census that came out. If anyone can help thanks!
-Steph
-Steph
- 12 Jul 2006, 19:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Can anyone help me find my great-grandfathers brother
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3193
Re: Can anyone help me find my great-grandfathers brother
Hey Guys thank you for the help. We did find James in the 1920 & 1930 Census but the problem we are having is we cannot find any information in his birthdate or the exact date of his death. We have tried to obtain a death certificate but because we do not know his exact birthdate we were unable to ...
- 12 Jul 2006, 10:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16849
Re: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
Hello everyone, I posted a message at the end of June seeking help finding my great-grandfather and everyone on here has been such great help with finding information, giving advice and guidance that I am hoping someone out there can help me with my next struggle on researching my families history ...
- 12 Jul 2006, 10:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Can anyone help me find my great-grandfathers brother
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3193
Can anyone help me find my great-grandfathers brother
Hello everyone, I posted a message at the end of June seeking help finding my great-grandfather and everyone on here has been such great help with finding information, giving advice and guidance that I am hoping someone out there can help me with my next struggle on researching my families history ...
- 30 Jun 2006, 19:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16849
Re: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
Riccardo thank you for the info. I am going to contact them and see what I can find out. The addresses and the information hopefully will help out, thank you!
steph
steph
- 30 Jun 2006, 17:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16849
Re: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
Hello can anyone help me find the borth date and any other information on Maria Cicero. This is all I have so far for her:
First Name: Maria
Last Name: Cicero
Ethnicity: Italian
Last Place of Residence: Sentini, Sicily (Lentini)
Date of Arrival: Mar 27, 1910
Age at Arrival: 27y Gender: F Marital ...
First Name: Maria
Last Name: Cicero
Ethnicity: Italian
Last Place of Residence: Sentini, Sicily (Lentini)
Date of Arrival: Mar 27, 1910
Age at Arrival: 27y Gender: F Marital ...
- 30 Jun 2006, 17:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16849
Re: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
If anyone has any more information, or different places we should look for information please let me know. We are using ancestry, ellis island. Anything helps!
Thanks!
steph
Thanks!
steph
- 30 Jun 2006, 12:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16849
Re: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
I just want to thank everyone for all their help thus far. When my mother and I started our family genealogy we never thought it was going to be this difficult. With all the twists and turns we have encountered and the dead ends we thought we reached, we run across people who are willing to share ...
- 30 Jun 2006, 08:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16849
Re: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
Thank you very much for the WWI draft records we did not have that. I just want to thank you all so much for your advice, help, and information you have given us. Please feel free to add anything, ask me any questions. . . . I appreciate your help so much.
Steph
Steph
- 30 Jun 2006, 03:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16849
Re: Help finding the birth place of my great-grandfather
Maria, thank you for the information about Maria's father's name. I did not have that information. I have documented that her birth place was Lentini and that her husband was Francesco. I have not yet found her birth date or the date that they were married. I have requested micro-film from the ...