Search found 12 matches

by cbbob
08 Jul 2012, 17:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dual Citizenship U.S. & Italian
Replies: 1
Views: 953

Dual Citizenship U.S. & Italian

Can someone explain to me what is the purpose of dual citizenship, if there is a purpose, I just don't see any. Maybe someone can explain.
by cbbob
02 Apr 2012, 03:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Nardelli
Replies: 3
Views: 1266

Nardelli

I'm looking for any Nardelli's who may be from the town of Atina,Italy. My Mother was born there her name was Pasqua Nardelli. She went by Esther. Her Mother;s name was Maria Grazia.
by cbbob
28 Jan 2009, 21:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Paolo from Atina
Replies: 1
Views: 2947

Re: Di Paolo from Atina

My Mother was born in Atina. her last name was Nardelli
by cbbob
28 Jan 2009, 21:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Battaglia's Atina
Replies: 6
Views: 8091

Re: Battaglia's Atina

My Mother was born in Atina. Her last name was Nardelli. I was there in 1984. Nice town
by cbbob
23 Dec 2008, 22:08
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Atina, Italy
Replies: 6
Views: 6821

Re: Atina, Italy

Thanks for the info. I had a cousin named Triolo Nardelli whom I went to see in 1984, but he passed about 2 years ago. he had a daughter but she's married and I don't know her married name. Like I said I tried to contact the Atina city hall as they had a e-mail address but when I sent an e-mail it ...
by cbbob
21 Dec 2008, 20:53
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Atina, Italy
Replies: 6
Views: 6821

Re: Atina, Italy

Thanks for the info. I tried but do not read Italian. I know Dove means where, but does nome mean name? I put in Nardelli, and Atina Italia but got nothing
by cbbob
21 Dec 2008, 02:49
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Atina, Italy
Replies: 6
Views: 6821

Re: Atina, Italy

My Mother's maiden name was Nardelli. I have cousins there and was there with my family in 1984 and stayed with them. I have lost contact with them and have tried to contact them.
by cbbob
20 Dec 2008, 00:18
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Atina, Italy
Replies: 6
Views: 6821

Atina, Italy

looking for anyone from Atina as my Mother was born there.
by cbbob
19 Dec 2008, 00:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Nardelli
Replies: 0
Views: 2454

Nardelli

I'm looking for any Nardelli's out there who may have been born in Atina, Italy. My Mother's maiden name was Nardelli
by cbbob
16 Feb 2007, 03:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Did anyone's Grandparents fight in WWI for Italy?
Replies: 4
Views: 6753

Did anyone's Grandparents fight in WWI for Italy?

My Grandfather fought in WWI on the Italian side. The U.S. told them that if they would fight with them, then they would become citizens. After the war he and my Mother came here and after a while he sent for the rest of the family. They settled in Camden N.J. and worked on the farm for Campbell ...
by cbbob
16 Feb 2007, 03:48
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Atina
Replies: 3
Views: 4486

Atina

My Mother was born in Atina Italy in 1911. I have tried to contact the city hall with the e-mail given on the web sight. No go. Does anyone have any suggestions
by cbbob
22 Dec 2006, 00:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Atina, Italy
Replies: 5
Views: 9810

Atina, Italy

My Mother was born in Atina, Italy and came to this country when she was 8 years old. Her maiden name was Nardelli. She came over with her Father after WW!. I'm looking for any realtives who may be out there.