Lisa,
I haven't been on this site for a while. Send me a pm if you're still around.
Search found 8 matches
- 19 Apr 2010, 17:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname:Gerundo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10436
- 19 Apr 2010, 17:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname:Gerundo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10436
Re: surname:Gerundo
I was able to trace my ancestry back to the late 1800's when my great grand father was born. He was born in Campania, Italy.
- 17 May 2007, 06:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
- Replies: 75
- Views: 103169
Re: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
Thanks for everyone's input and participation. It's good to know about this new burocratic change to Italian law. I'm working with a company that specializes in helping obtaining Italian Citizenship. They said they would ask for a "Mo Um Affari NG" (temporary), which would let me stay in the country ...
- 16 May 2007, 05:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname:Gerundo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10436
Re: surname:Gerundo
I guess there are not a lot of Gerundo's in Italy. I have tried to do some research but all I get is the Ancient Lake Gerundo in Italy.suanj wrote:In Italy exist Gerundo and Gerunda surname.... no infos abt origin...
suanj
- 16 May 2007, 05:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
- Replies: 75
- Views: 103169
Re: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
I have not tried it so this is totally anecdotal. I would guess that your experience will much depend on the commune in which you apply (you will have to apply in the commune of your residence).
The upside is that there are far fewer applicants in Italy, so you will get more personalized ...
The upside is that there are far fewer applicants in Italy, so you will get more personalized ...
- 16 May 2007, 05:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
- Replies: 75
- Views: 103169
Re: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
Due to changes in Italian laws regarding permessi di soggiorno, new jus sanguinis applications in Italy are at a standstill right now. Wait a few months/years- maybe a new circolare from the Ministro dell Interno will correct the current impasse.
When did this change of law happen? Do you have ...
When did this change of law happen? Do you have ...
- 15 May 2007, 19:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname:Gerundo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10436
surname:Gerundo
Any information on this surname? It would be very helpful.
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 15 May 2007, 19:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
- Replies: 75
- Views: 103169
APLLYING FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY. (Questions)
Since most consulates take forever to call you for an appointment I have decided to personally go to Italy to apply for Italian Citizenship. Did anyone ever try this method? Did you find it difficult?
thanks
thanks