Any information on this surname? It would be very helpful.
Thanks!
surname:Gerundo
Re: surname:Gerundo
In Italy exist Gerundo and Gerunda surname.... no infos abt origin...
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: surname:Gerundo
I guess there are not a lot of Gerundo's in Italy. I have tried to do some research but all I get is the Ancient Lake Gerundo in Italy.suanj wrote:In Italy exist Gerundo and Gerunda surname.... no infos abt origin...
suanj
Re: surname:Gerundo
Hi,
I am also researching the Gerundo surname. Please feel free to email me so we can compare notes!
Lisa
I am also researching the Gerundo surname. Please feel free to email me so we can compare notes!
Lisa
Re: surname:Gerundo
Hi Lisa and welcome to the forum,
This post is about a year old. Perhaps you should send a pm to John1987, hopefully he is still monitoring this site.
In the meantime, is there anything we can do do to help you with your research?
This post is about a year old. Perhaps you should send a pm to John1987, hopefully he is still monitoring this site.
In the meantime, is there anything we can do do to help you with your research?
Re: surname:Gerundo
I was able to trace my ancestry back to the late 1800's when my great grand father was born. He was born in Campania, Italy.
Re: surname:Gerundo
Lisa,
I haven't been on this site for a while. Send me a pm if you're still around.
I haven't been on this site for a while. Send me a pm if you're still around.


